Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT: 1974 454 4 Speed all original docs

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 05:21 PM
JJ.eff
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 1974 454 4 Speed all original docs

I have a 1974 Corvette 454 4 Speed, ton of work done to the engine, this car is a ROCKET. M21 4 Speed, Headers and Sidepipes, Bubble Tail lights, New Plugs, Drained Radiator and filled with Fresh AntiFreeze, Newer 1980-1982 Corvette Rear (Also have a repop 74 rear bumper); Newer Polyurethane Front Bumper that need to be painted, Limited Edition Zora Duntov Steering Wheel, New Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T's 255 60/r15, and a lot more. I have the lower trim that goes under the doors, took off when installing sidepipes. I have the original Window Sticker, Buildsheet, Special Order Form, Owners Manual, and more in PRESTINE condition, probably one of the most well documented corvettes out there!!! Corvette Medium Mettalic Blue, with Black Vinyl interior. Power Windows, Power Brakes, originally No Powersteering (Only 1,558 made without Power Steering), somewhere along the way a power assist was put in the car. 35,000 Original Miles. Original Paint in good driver condition. The most amazing part about the car...NO LEAKS!! This is an amazing car that is AMAZINGLY documented. New carpetingting. Never done a pass with the car but definitely would run low 12's maybe even break into 11's. Daily drove this car from June to before the first Snowfall with no issue ever, nothing so much as adding a quart of oil. Never driven in Salt. I was asking 18,000 OBO for it. Crack in rear passenger side fender. PM for pics/more info. Interested in trading my car + cash for manual c5 or c6

Quick Reply: WTT: 1974 454 4 Speed all original docs