Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2000 FRC for Sale 27,000 Miles

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
GaDoll
CF Senior Member

Cruise-In 11 Veteran

I love the car......everything he says it is.....flew down Sat. and drove it home ....it's tucked away in my garage after a good bath.....I'll see you out and about in the near future....my hubby bought the car for me to get me back into life.......battling cancer is a full time job and it rules your life......I needed something to look forward too......now I'm trying to recover from the ride home and all the excitement of the weekend. Thanks Tim for an easy sale transaction and for taking care of "my" FRC.
Car is off the market!

BTW/ we got 33 mpg doing the speed limit.....not bad at all.....and this is 'from the pump" and not from the car.

Last edited by GaDoll; Yesterday at 06:36 PM. Reason: added
The Following User Says Thank You to GaDoll For This Useful Post:
ShagVette (Today)
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
SlingShotYellow
CF Senior Member

Glad you got the car !!! You deserved it and i hope it brings you many days of smiles and happiness

take care and get to feeling better!

Originally Posted by GaDoll View Post
I love the car......everything he says it is.....flew down Sat. and drove it home ....it's tucked away in my garage after a good bath.....I'll see you out and about in the near future....my hubby bought the car for me to get me back into life.......battling cancer is a full time job and it rules your life......I needed something to look forward too......now I'm trying to recover from the ride home and all the excitement of the weekend. Thanks Tim for an easy sale transaction and for taking care of "my" FRC.
Car is off the market!

BTW/ we got 33 mpg doing the speed limit.....not bad at all.....and this is 'from the pump" and not from the car.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
bjones7131
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by GaDoll View Post
Car is off the market!

The C5 FRC is a great looking ride. Killer price NMHO, Congrats and be well.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
dkpnkc
CF Senior Member

Congrats to both the seller and buyer! Great looking Corvette.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Vetteman Jack
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanked 3,940 Times in 3,445 Posts
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Car sold, thread closed.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.