Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2002 Black/Black Coupe - Sykesville, MD

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 12:44 PM
BugBomb
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Black/Black Z51 Coupe - $10K - Sykesville, MD

Image Gallery here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CDKmiYPYJur8vSY77

Asking $10,000

2002 Base Coupe - 6-Speed Manual
Black exterior & interior
108K miles
Clean PA Title in-hand
Loaded with options (Z51 package, Heads-Up Display, seat memory, telescoping wheel, 6-way power sport seats, foglights, clear targa top, TPMS, fog lights)
Aftermarket mods: Ridetech harness bar installed, Corsa mufflers
New OEM clutch and remote bleeder installed at 102K miles
New OEM Brake Control Module installed at 105K miles

This car spent most of it's life in the South (Florida and Texas). I specifically picked it up from Houston in 2015 because I wanted an affordable Vette with no frozen/rusty hardware. There are no codes in the main computers and the car runs/drives great, but I currently have the passenger seat unplugged because some component on it is draining the battery. The paint has some scuffs/chips, the driver seat has some holes in the vinyl, the clear top needs to be refinished, the seats have the usual rocking from worn bushings (I have replacement bushings on hand), some of the TPMS sensors need replaced, and the oil pressure sender needs to be replaced (new OEM sensor comes with the car, I just haven't had time to install it). I also have a few extra wheels that can go with this car, including a set of wagon wheels with lugnut covers and a set of C4 ZR1 wheels in silver.

Last edited by BugBomb; 04-22-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Put price in title
Old 04-24-2019, 01:27 PM
BugBomb
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump. Open to offers.

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Black/Black Coupe - Sykesville, MD