Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: TRACK PREPPED 2002 Corvette Z06 - $20000

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 03:21 PM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts
Default TRACK PREPPED 2002 Corvette Z06 - $20000

Listing my Track Day/Autocross prepped 2002 Corvette Z06.

First and foremost, this is a street car prepped for track days and autocross. If you're looking for ride quality or a great stereo, this is not your car. Additionally, this car is car was built to be fast in the corners, not in a straight line.

Chassis and Long block have 144249 miles at the time of this post but the car does get driven regularly so the number will increase slowly. Car was purchased bone stock with 143,000 miles in 2017 so that can give you an idea of how fresh the entire build is.

Paint is about a 7.5 or 8 out of 10
Interior is about a 9 out of 10

Exterior has rock chips along rockers and wheel openings (shown in pictures). To be expected for mileage and age. No major blemishes anywhere on the car. A couple small chips here and there.

Interior is nearly flawless aside from the drivers seat. The drivers seat does show wear but no rips. Power seat is non functional. Everything else works as it should including the HUD and cruise control. Aftermarket JVC KD-AVX77 head unit is the only real interior upgrade.

Full Build List as of 05.23.2019

• 18x10.5 +56 Offset C6Z Replicas with 295/35/18 Toyo Proxes on all four corners.
• ACT GM9-HDSS Clutch and Pressure Plate
• ACT Prolite Flywheel
• Quicktime SFI Bellhousing
• ARP Clutch and Flywheel Bolts
• OEM GM Pilot Bearing
• OEM GM Rear Main Seal Assembly
• RAM Slave with Remote Bleeder
• RAM Adjustable Master
• Hurst Short Shifter
• Hinson POLY Engine mounts
• RW Engineering (Pfadt style) Billet Diff Mount
• TPS Motorsports Tunnel Plate
• Hoosier PE Trans/Diff Brace
• Powermaster 9100 Starter
• Optima Red Top Battery (car always kept on battery tender)
• AFE Control Polygraphite Bushings
• Racetronix Fuel Pump Kit
• WIX Replacement Fuel Filter
• OEM GM Sending Unit and Gasket
• Aldan American Coilovers with 600#F and 700#R Eibach Springs (professionally corner balanced)
• Eibach Sway Bars with Adjustable End Links
• AMT Camber Kit (set for track use)
• Russell Braided Stainless Brake Lines
• Summit Racing Plug Wire Boots
• 1-7/8 Longtube Headers and OR X-Pipe
• OEM GM Power Steering Cooler and all PS lines
• RPM Torque Tube Rebuild Kit
• ARP Stainless Header Bolts
• Fuel Injector Clinic O-Ring Kit
• Fuel Injector Clinic Pintle Cap Set
• ARP Intake Manifold Bolts
• MAHLE Intake Manifold Gaskets
• New OEM Knock Sensors with new OEM Harness
• MAHLE Valley Plane Gaskets
• GM Performance 12499224 Valve Springs
• GM Performance 12482063 Valve Seals
• VBP Polyurethane Shock Bushing Kit
• EFI Performance Mail Order Bolt-On Tune
• Improved Racing Oil Pan Baffle Kit
• Vararam VR-B2 Intake with Power Duct
• Anti-Venom Mod
• TPS Motorsports Catch Can
• New ACDelco Oil Temperature Sensor
• MURICA Performance "WILD" Transmission Build with 30 Spline Mainshaft, Carbon Blocker Rings, Billet Keys 1-6, Gear Bronze Pads Kit, Steel Fork, New Bearings, Cryo Treated Gears, Media Blasted and Painted Case
• MURICA Performance Full Diff Build with fresh 3.42sp gears, Pinion EDM for 30 Spline Mainshaft, New C6Z Shafts, New Differential Shaft Gears, New Locks, New HD Springs, New C6Z Clutches, New C6Z Pinion Support, New Seals and Gaskets, Media Blasted and Painted Case

Here is a link to the build thread ---> https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ld-thread.html

Over $27000 invested. Car has been corner balanced and set up for the track with a 230# driver and handles great. The car has been dyno'd at 398/382 however I do not have the dyno sheets but there are a number of other cars making very similar numbers with similar mods so it seems on par.

Price reflects a 50% depreciation in all upgrades/modifications. You can not build a car like this for anywhere near the asking price. If you think my price is high, please move on to the next.

Clean FL title.

Price is firm. No tire kickers or joy riders. Offers below the listed price will be ignored. No trades.

PLEASE PM ALL QUESTIONS!

Located near Worcester, MA

Pictures are freshly washed with wax stripped off. They are the most honest pictures I could take.

Last edited by slow_pokeC5; 06-16-2019 at 12:01 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:41 PM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

X.x

Last edited by slow_pokeC5; 06-11-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:07 PM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

I am placing this back on the market, however I am currently out of state. I can fly back to town if you are serious and have cash in hand.

An item of note, before &#!^ hit the fan in my personal life, I did take the shocks off of the car and brought them to my shock guy that I use for my circle track stuff for some adjustments to the valving to help stabilize the car a little better on entry. I have raised the price slightly to reflect that expense.

I will be returning to town on the 22nd of June. I have a number of pictures of miscellaneous things on the car if anyone would like more pictures or info. Please PM me directly or feel free to text me at Seven72tree2won4for2fur

Price still stands firm as the original post says. I purchased this car for $11,500 and now have almost $16,000 in parts in the car. I know I will never get what I have in it, but I feel strongly that my price is fair and as mentioned reflects a 50% depreciation in all installed parts. I am not even trying to charge for my countless hours of labor building and perfecting the car like many do.

Last edited by slow_pokeC5; 06-15-2019 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:18 PM
gimp
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 364 Likes on 281 Posts

This is a great price -- for the eventual buyer. A deal and a half for a car to use at events. Pity you're selling it.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:28 PM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

Originally Posted by gimp
This is a great price -- for the eventual buyer. A deal and a half for a car to use at events. Pity you're selling it.
Thanks! This car was my dream car in high school. I wish I could keep it, but I really just would rather play with circle track cars and unfortunately to fund that, this must go. This car has an insane amount of grip even on street tires. The eventual buyer is going to have a lot of fun.

I'll own another C5Z one day. For now though, I have more to accomplish in the circle track world.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:49 PM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

SALE PENDING... Buyer supposed to be flying in on Saturday. Will update either way Sunday.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:36 PM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

Sold

Get notified of new replies

To TRACK PREPPED 2002 Corvette Z06 - $20000

Quick Reply: FS: TRACK PREPPED 2002 Corvette Z06 - $20000