Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2002 6mt Coupe $14,900

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 08:53 PM
Husky Doug
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 6mt Coupe $14,900

This 6 speed manual Corvette is very clean and in excellent condition with just over 70k. It has been very well maintained all it's life with no issues (garage queen) and ready for a new owner to appreciate and enjoy. It has some new parts and only a couple tasteful upgrades that I installed just because, otherwise it is in completely stock form. Everything I replaced and serviced has less than 6k on them.

New Bridgestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires - less than 2k on tires bought last year.
New Genuine GM shocks from the 2013 C6 Z06 for improved ride and handling.
New Genuine GM sway bars and bushings from C6 Z51 for better handling.
New spark plugs and wires.
New water hoses (Replaced those when I removed the radiator to thoroughly clean it and the AC core after I bought it 4 years ago.)
New battery installed 4 weeks ago
ALL fluids replaced with Amsoil synthetic lubricants.
New Powerstop slotted rotors with carbon pads and stainless steel brake lines for much improved braking performance.
Upgraded shifter for solid shifting feel, not sure of brand as it was done by previous owner.
Replaced collapsed driver seat base foam with upgraded kit that rides better and will hold up much longer.
Blackwing cold air intake for better throttle response, have factory air box if wanted.
Billy Boat PRT cat back exhaust, sounds great at idle and opened up, but doesn't drone on the highway. Wife approved.
Nice car cover to go with it.

After I purchased this car 4 years ago, I took it to Vette Sport in Smyrna, TN to have it aligned and properly inspected by someone with a keen eye for Corvettes. They gave me a slightly more aggressive street alignment than factory and clean bill of health. With the alignment and mild suspension upgrades recommended by this forum this car is fantastic to drive in the country or mountain roads and cruises down the highway quit nicely.

With only minor sign of wear on the drivers seat side bolster, the interior is in excellent condition.

Paint and stripping are in excellent condition. (Full disclosure, I did have a minor incident with a rogue piece of construction barrel on the highway last year that caused scuffing on the nose and fractured the front driver side fender behind the wheel when I drove over it. I made an insurance claim and took it to reputable shop who did a fantastic job with the repairs and fender replacement. Now the nose is fresh as new with the few stone chips it had removed and ready for a clear bra if desired.)

If your looking for a Corvette from this generation that has been loved and cared for and not abused or molested you will not be disappointed with this one.

It has a clean history report and I have the title in hand.

Thanks for looking.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:07 PM
Husky Doug
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD 2002 6mt Coupe $14,900

Sold!
Old 07-31-2019, 12:48 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,291 Likes on 13,965 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Car sold, thread closed.

Get notified of new replies

To 2002 6mt Coupe $14,900

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 6mt Coupe $14,900