Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Immaculate Z06 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 01:04 PM
projekt9
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Immaculate Z06 for sale

Hey all, this is my first post, but I am a long time reader. My name is Corey Ochsman, and I live in the burbs of the Washington D.C. area. I have a immaculate 2001 Z06 for sale. The car is torch red with black interior. It has just under 10,000 miles on it at the moment, though it is driven so the mileage may change from day to day, but not by much. The car is completely stock except for the following; I have a Borla race exhaust system on the car which makes it sound unbelieveable, I do still have the OEM titanium exhaust in perfect condition. At the moment there are chrome Z06 style wheels on the car, same size as the OEM, and I do also have the OEM wheels in perfect condition. Other than that I have a chrome ball shift **** I picked up at Criswell chevy in Gaithersburg just the other day, but of course I have the OEM ****. From the factory, I have the Z06 floormats, and rear shelf mat which look GREAT! Also, the car has the (I don't know the correct terminology) the ding stoppers along the door (they red strips that goe down the side of the car, that are color matched). The car is clean, and well taken care of. I work at the local Ferrari dealership near Dulles airport so I am able to put the car up on a lift and do the neccesary maintenence to it when needed. I am a student at George Mason University, and have realized I need to focus a little more on school and less on making my payments for the car (yeah I know, it is painful). I have been around vettes my whole life, my father has a clean '67 and my uncle used to have a '64, so I know a little something. I am the second owner of the car, and have had it since it had 2,000 miles on it. Carfax is 100% clean and the best part about it... There is a 6 year 60,000 mile warranty still left on the car. The original factory warranty doesn't run out until May of this year (next month) so the extended warranty has yet to even start. This is one of the cleanest examples of a torch red Z06 you will find, I am asking $38,500 on the car, but I will work with people. You will not be dissapointed. Please only serious inquiries email me at northwave23@yahoo.com for questions answered or pics. Thank you, Corey Ochsman

Quick Reply: Immaculate Z06 for sale