C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:20 PM
jak112460
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thanks: A&A,Xtreme,Darton,Vortech....

I want to thank all of the companies that stepped up and helped when my car was having problems. First I want to thank Darton who stepped up and built me an entire new motor when it was found that MTI did a terrible job of building my first motor. Darton stepped up and offered to build a new motor when they found out that MTI had done the sleeve install. Next I want to thank Xtreme Motorsports. Darrell, Cody,Boone and the rest of the staff put up with my car sitting in their shop until everything was ready.It was a very long time.They did a M6 to A4 conversion along with everything else. Xtreme tuned my car and installed every part. They did a great job. They are the best shop I have ever dealt with. Thank you Andy for building a bullet proof bracket setup for Vortech blowers. Vortech stepped up to the plate when things were not working right. By the way, I have a stock Vortech bracket setup along with aftercooler and a DTE bracket that virtually eliminates belt slip for sale.
I want to tell everyone here that the brackets that Andy makes for Vortech blowers are second to none. This setup worked the first time out without any tweaking at all. In fact I wanted around 11 psi and I got very close on the first try. He is a first class guy and operates a first class company. My car, with a conservative tune, made 627 rear wheel horsepower and 655 torque with an automatic and 10.5 psi boost. I know there's more but I really don't care. The car is fast as hell and sounds great. Again thanks to everyone here for advice and help and I'm just glad to have my car back.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Vince99FRC
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good deal!!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Mike04
Safety Car

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Old 09-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Bill Reid
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gawd Damn Jeff! Geeeeezzz... been awhile. Congrats bro on getting the ride back! Now go out there and drive it like you stole it! ENJOY IT! No doubt that Darrell and crew is top notch. I am super impressed that Darton stepped up!

Bill
Old 09-18-2007, 11:45 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

Glad you got your car back and the Darton stepped up to the plate for you
Old 09-19-2007, 02:07 PM
jak112460
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I forgot a company to mention. RPM transmissions. Rodney builds a great tranny and I'm glad I have one. It shifts flawlessly. Nothing like a great automatic!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 03:20 PM
MotleyDrew
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

3 very good companies !!! Congrats

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks: A&A,Xtreme,Darton,Vortech....

Quick Reply: Thanks: A&A,Xtreme,Darton,Vortech....