C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno Results - 683rwhp on A&A V3si with Snow Stg 3 meth

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Jutskin
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice ride. Nice numbers.
Enjoy.

We should start a stock short club.

Great tuners can keep stock shorts in check with enough fuel. Wouldn't take long with 689RW to do some serious damage to your prized posession $$$$ if you overtax those fuel pumps that you have.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:36 AM
cobill1972
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Matt great seeing you again. Those little V3si's can put down some wicked numbers and are efficient. Eventually you'll want to go with a better fuel system. Make sure to put that AFR in as well!!! You did a great job on the install and that little pipe you made for you meth nozzles was cool I still don't know how you had a piece of titanium laying around (lol). Also thanks you you I'm probably going to have to get a set of CCW wheels. Damn I didn't know you were snaping photos I saw that old half bald, half gray headed guy in the picture and realized it was me!

I was guessing 650ish and Yeager was guessing 680's so Mike I owe you a beer.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:41 AM
cobill1972
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jutskin
Nice ride. Nice numbers.
Enjoy.

We should start a stock short club.

Great tuners can keep stock shorts in check with enough fuel. Wouldn't take long with 689RW to do some serious damage to your prized posession $$$$ if you overtax those fuel pumps that you have.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm game for that club.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:02 AM
JustinStrife
Team Owner

Received 96 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by cobill1972
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm game for that club.

Though I'm 170rwhp down from this guy on a stock block Ls1.

Seeing numbers like this really make me want to turn the boost up a couple psi since I'm on meth...
Old 10-26-2010, 09:00 PM
ubiquitus
Instructor

Thanks everyone!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Very nice Numbers

What pulley is your car running and did your A&A kit come with a new fuel pump or are you on the stock pump?

Rob
Old 10-26-2010, 11:44 PM
ubiquitus
Instructor

Originally Posted by Robert 2000
Very nice Numbers

What pulley is your car running and did your A&A kit come with a new fuel pump or are you on the stock pump?

Rob
I'm running the 3.6" pulley.

Since my car is an 03, A&A supplies the BAP instead of a replacement fuel pump, so I have the BAP with a Racetronix harness. My stock fuel pump is at its max in the upper RPM range, so a new fuel system with a return is my next upgrade. The 02 and earlier cars have a fuel pump instead of a BAP with the kit.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ubiquitus

Since my car is an 03, A&A supplies the BAP instead of a replacement fuel pump, so I have the BAP with a Racetronix harness. My stock fuel pump is at its max in the upper RPM range, so a new fuel system with a return is my next upgrade. The 02 and earlier cars have a fuel pump instead of a BAP with the kit.
Thanks,

I am running the same pulley and I saw all the fuel talk I was just curious where my fuel system was in comparison... Just looking for some info for when I tweak this thing up a little more. So much great info on this forum

Rob
Old 10-27-2010, 10:06 PM
94-vette
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert 2000
Thanks,

I am running the same pulley and I saw all the fuel talk I was just curious where my fuel system was in comparison... Just looking for some info for when I tweak this thing up a little more. So much great info on this forum

Rob
You can also run a racetronix fuel pump/harness and link it with a BAP.Thats my plan,racetronix has two pumps for the C5.My car is a 03 also,they offer one for cars built before Oct 02 and after Oct 02!
Old 10-27-2010, 10:53 PM
0Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance
Former Vendor

Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance's Avatar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cobill1972
Matt great seeing you again. Those little V3si's can put down some wicked numbers and are efficient. Eventually you'll want to go with a better fuel system. Make sure to put that AFR in as well!!! You did a great job on the install and that little pipe you made for you meth nozzles was cool I still don't know how you had a piece of titanium laying around (lol). Also thanks you you I'm probably going to have to get a set of CCW wheels. Damn I didn't know you were snaping photos I saw that old half bald, half gray headed guy in the picture and realized it was me!

I was guessing 650ish and Yeager was guessing 680's so Mike I owe you a beer.
Thanks Bill, I'll take you up on that beer next week when we meet in Vegas...
Originally Posted by ubiquitus

Yes you are correct Matt...I am glad to see all the parts that I sold you are working out perfect for you...LMK when you're ready to do the fuel system and I will get you fixed up with that super bad azz New Aeromotive Fuel set-up...Also LMK when you need that AirFuel-wideband set-up...thanks again for all the business...

Quick Reply: Dyno Results - 683rwhp on A&A V3si with Snow Stg 3 meth