C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A&A Kit installed...

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 07:00 AM
leerob
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leerob
Liked your comments!!! I'm about to have the A&A (V3 SI Trim) kit installed and was in hopes the added power will put a big grin on my face.
My mechanic just ordered my A&A kit V3 SI TRIM it will be here in 5 to 7 days. I'm VERY excited.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:06 PM
0Steve@AandACorvette
Former Vendor

Location: Oxnard SoCal www.aacorvette.com www.superchargersuperstore.com
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My mechanic just ordered my A&A kit V3 SI TRIM it will be here in 5 to 7 days. I'm VERY excited.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Acrespo1986
Advanced

nice
Old 09-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Gohard777
Burning Brakes

Congrats!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
leerob
Advanced

It's SCHEDULED! Vette goes in on Monday out on Wednesday. A&A kit install and dyno. I can't wait to let the beast out.

Last edited by leerob; 09-23-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:26 PM
4SFED Z
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's SCHEDULED! Vette goes in on Monday out on Wednesday. A&A kit install and dyno. I can't wait to let the beast out.
Learn her before you lay on it. She will want to get squirrely

Burnouts at 60.......
Old 09-24-2011, 09:06 AM
leerob
Advanced

Thanks for the heads up 4fedZ. I'm planning to start slowly. Try it from first gear only (auto trans) then second. I'm thinking I will get the hang of it with a few practices. I certainly don't want to get dead.

Again to everyone to has helped me with my endeavor... THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 09:46 AM
BlueTeamZ06
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the heads up 4fedZ. I'm planning to start slowly. Try it from first gear only (auto trans) then second. I'm thinking I will get the hang of it with a few practices. I certainly don't want to get dead.

Again to everyone to has helped me with my endeavor... THANK YOU!!!!!
We're in the same boat, I picked up my car yesterday and can't stop smiling, this thing just rips! You're going to have a blast. One thing- you might as well just go ahead and order new rear tires now. You're going to need them soon.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:35 AM
leerob
Advanced

HA! I'm on the same thought pattern. I had just changed both fronts with Mitch run flats (major blowout hitting a pot hole) and knowing the Vortex was to soon be added I elected to WAIT before changing rears. The rear tires according to the tire guy have 10000 miles left on them. I think they will be good for another 100 miles. May as well practice on them. Ordering a new set next week.

I love it when people tell me I'm gonna have a blast! I have been watching the tack in each gear mph/rpm even with out the blower she is FAST.

My planning is right on... In three weeks I get to drag race a police car... it's a money raising event but it will be SO cool having a police car behind me me doing 150 MPH and not going to jail.

We also have an event at the Atlanta speedway and July next year back on the track at Talladega. I can just imagine what it's going to be like.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:50 AM
BlueTeamZ06
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HA! I'm on the same thought pattern. I had just changed both fronts with Mitch run flats (major blowout hitting a pot hole) and knowing the Vortex was to soon be added I elected to WAIT before changing rears. The rear tires according to the tire guy have 10000 miles left on them. I think they will be good for another 100 miles. May as well practice on them. Ordering a new set next week.

I love it when people tell me I'm gonna have a blast! I have been watching the tack in each gear mph/rpm even with out the blower she is FAST.

My planning is right on... In three weeks I get to drag race a police car... it's a money raising event but it will be SO cool having a police car behind me me doing 150 MPH and not going to jail.

We also have an event at the Atlanta speedway and July next year back on the track at Talladega. I can just imagine what it's going to be like.
Good call with the tires. You're going to shred the ones you got on there just playing around after you get it. Mine is a Z06 so manual but I bet these cars are fun with Stomp-N-Go too!

You won't be doing much watching the tach when you first get it out on the road, you'll be too scared to take your eyes off the road

Unless the Cop Car is a 9-second doorslammer he hasn't got a chance. Sounds like a good time.

I'd love to get out on a large banked oval, that must be fun winding the cars out on a long course. Over here we run on the Nurburgring, lots more twisties and short straights so very different driving. Of course the unlimited autobahn gives us a chance run run fast

Have fun with your new Beastie, as others have said be careful. With great power comes great responsibility...

Quick Reply: A&A Kit installed...