C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will a LS3 Throttle Body from 09+ work with a 04 PCM

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 08:19 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by blown81bu
don't believe it works till u see it work..My car shut down few times on ECS dyno at wot for some reason which he could not answer what happened and I have VIDEO..

It even shut down at the track and his answer was the TB when u and many many others use that stock ls1 TB with 0 issues

I feel Im just an guinea pig experimenting on MY money...time and car

Facts are facts truth is truth I have 0 reasons to make anything up its all true and he will come and twist my reply which hes good at

Your my friend I don't wanna see u in my boat use what u got that works

Your car shut down when the hose you installed came off the blower, remember? You blamed your fiance.. classy.

Enough Paul, I tried to be nice, I offered to look at your car and you just won't stop being immature. You also said yesterday that you were not going to post here anymore, please follow threw.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:00 AM
veneno
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

blown81bu,

Does yours shut down as soon as you go wot?
Mine does but I think it may have something to do with the ecm
I am in the process of swapping the ecm for a newer style
Old 04-10-2015, 09:00 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Your car shut down when the hose you installed came off the blower, remember? You blamed your fiance.. classy.

Enough Paul, I tried to be nice, I offered to look at your car and you just won't stop being immature. You also said yesterday that you were not going to post here anymore, please follow threw.
enough is enough.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:06 AM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by veneno
blown81bu,

Does yours shut down as soon as you go wot?
Mine does but I think it may have something to do with the ecm
I am in the process of swapping the ecm for a newer style
Yes it shuts down I knew he twist the story...shut down many times without my hose blowing off that's just an Excuse

Last edited by blown81bu; 04-10-2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:19 AM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS

really another trip to NJ...no way in hell..u should fix things right the first time..more tuning more money see how u roll

I'm done with this put ls3 tb on all ur c5 cars..take care and goodluck..

Last edited by blown81bu; 04-10-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:07 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Will you just shut up!! I don't care whether you like Doug or don't. He's already made you look beyond stupid by offering you everything he can, short of paying for every red sent you have stuck into that car.

Go get cow tuned and stop with your banter. No one gives a $hit that you are not happy with your tune. Why? Because you have zero credibility and no other tuner on this board wants anything to do with your car because no matter what someone tries to do you won't be happy. Your best bet (if you can muster up the dedication) is to learn how to tune yourself so that way the only person you can blame is yourself. Maybe it will cut down on some of your whining.

If you have a problem with ECS and a transaction or transactions then go post about it in the feedback and transactions section.

I mean $hit man seriously!!

Quick Reply: Will a LS3 Throttle Body from 09+ work with a 04 PCM