C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno Results T-trim Stock Shortblock

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 10:23 AM
user_name
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SBCGENII
What compression? Stock cubes? Same blower and pullies? If your just changing the heads it will be intersting how much they pick up for you.
Blower kit will be for sale soon. Probably Monday. I going with twins.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:28 AM
SBCGENII
Melting Slicks

Received 42 Likes on 39 Posts

You buying a kit or building one? What are the specs if your care to share. What kind of power are you looking to make?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:31 AM
user_name
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SBCGENII
You buying a kit or building one? What are the specs if your care to share. What kind of power are you looking to make?
TTix. I'll do a whole detailed build thread probably next week.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Chris Stewart
Safety Car

Received 118 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by user_name
HAHA. It is what it is. No super surprised or thrilled to spend the money, but this is racing. The new setup will be fun.
That was the worst part for me, how bad it sucks on the wallet. I'm not sure just blowby would make me rebuild though. Truth is, my new motor has more blowby than my stocker.

TTix. I'll do a whole detailed build thread probably next week.
NICE! It will be great having another one in the brotherhood. Hopefully you're looking at Precision 6265's or something similar.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:58 AM
SHALOM96
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had made 713rwhp in the past after a very long cool down. It would make 690rwhp heat soaked, and AFR was at 11.5 with 17* of timing throughout.

I did a new inlet to the t-trim using a Dallas performance big mouth pipe and filter a year ago, but I only street tuned. I used a different silicone piece, and it all just barely fit with my dewitt's trimmed down radiator.

I had the car tuned fat and took out some timing at peak tq after that. It saw TONS of passes in the past year.

Well, I tend to leave this car alone until something brakes. The hi-flow cats clogged on me, and I noticed it was running lean and pulling timing.

I tuned the car yesterday on the dyno instead of the street like I often do, and even I was surprised with the results. I had the cats gutted and added an m10 nozzle in addition to my m15.

Here is the mod list:
'02 z06
218/228 cam ~.565 lift 115lsa
Kook 1 7/8" headers w 3" x-pipe (cats now empty)
Alky Control dual nozzle
A&A t-trim v3 kit with 8 rib 3.47" pulley
Tial 50mm BOV
Monster level 5 clutch (I need dental work from the chatter)
stock heads, intake, tb
98 style rails with return line
255lph pump
BAP

I kept taking out timing here at there where the tq numbers were high, but I also needed to lean it out since the wideband was pegged from the beginning. The result was just more tq all over..lol. We shall see if it holds. It will see more action than 99% of the cars on here. I'm very happy with the results of this simple setup. Tweaking small things each year has really paid off.

i tried sending u a PM and it says ur inbox is full

Quick Reply: Dyno Results T-trim Stock Shortblock