C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holy Crap!!! Miracles really do happen!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 12:57 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by a/c man
Im getting a easy 20mpg is your converter locking up?
3 of the last tuner said yes. But going to get Arun to look at it in BG KY I know he will get the car back to where it was. I let a B/AZZ SO CALL TUNER at it from chattanoga tn and he did something to it. I also have let 4 diff other tuners have it still have not gotten my MPG back from what ever he did to it.Robert
Old 07-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Originally Posted by Shirl
Nice Shirt!! Hey Doug, have any more of those?
For you, absolutely
Old 07-28-2012, 03:23 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Chris@East Coast Supercharging
For you, absolutely
I could go for one also have gotten a few good parts from you guys. Robert
Old 07-28-2012, 06:40 PM
4DRUSH
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
I could go for one also have gotten a few good parts from you guys. Robert
Forget it, you're a trouble maker
Old 07-28-2012, 09:56 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 4DRUSH
Forget it, you're a trouble maker
OK then but I really have not started yet.. What did I do man.Robert
Old 07-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Man I am glad you got the T- shirt now you can quit complaining about not having one

I hear they make you send them back if you don't pull off a 9 second time slip. I figured out how you can do it just run next to a 9 second car and magically forget which lane you ran and claim the 9 second pass. This method will save you lots of time and money
Old 07-28-2012, 10:37 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Robert 2000
Man I am glad you got the T- shirt now you can quit complaining about not having one

I hear they make you send them back if you don't pull off a 9 second time slip. I figured out how you can do it just run next to a 9 second car and magically forget which lane you ran and claim the 9 second pass. This method will save you lots of time and money
Old 07-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

Could you imagine if he did get a 9 second pass.

I worry about the clown he is gonna get alcohol poisoning from not getting a 9 second pass or alcohol poisoning from celebrating a 9 second pass.

Ahhh we'll be okay with one less ECS guy on the forum
Old 07-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Blitzkrieg
AKA "The CLOWN"
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I worry about the clown he is gonna get alcohol poisoning from not getting a 9 second pass or alcohol poisoning from celebrating a 9 second pass.

Do you have a 9 sec car?
Old 07-29-2012, 02:32 AM
JustinStrife
Team Owner

Received 96 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Do you have a 9 sec car?
Old 07-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

Do you have a 9 sec car?
Negative

Also not what i am after i want 200 in the mile
Old 07-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Blitzkrieg
AKA "The CLOWN"
Support Corvetteforum!

Well since you brought this up, lets get a few things straight.

1. The T-shirt thing became humorous because ECS was out of my size when I ordered my system 2 years ago, and every time I have tried to remember to call and order a couple shirts, I got busy and forgot. Then Doug said he would send me a shirt and he forgot. So 2 years went by and no T-Shirt until Chris sent me a few. It was not complaining, I could of ordered some at any time!

2. I could of been a D bag and just asked one of my buddies for their 9 sec slip and posted that up, but I'm not a liar. A 9 sec pass is an accomplishment and it is earned. So when I do get my slip, I will have earned it!

3. There WILL NOT be one less ECS guy on the forum!

4. There will be a little celebration when I do get my pass, and beer will be involved, but not alcohol poisoning!

5. You can bust my ***** about not having a 9 sec car the day you make a 9 sec pass in your car!

Just wondering how a 22 yr. old college student can afford a boosted Vette that someday may go 200mph? Enlighten me?
Old 07-29-2012, 09:50 AM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

I don't actually think you' ll get alcohol posoning nor do I wish that on you. I hope you do get a 9 second pass and i dont care how the car is setup up or what it is I hope for all of my friends to pull off fast times whether it be my buddies in Ls3 vettes or a couple friends in supras even to mustang friends I have. I like seeing fast sh** go fast period.

I dont post a lot but I know yall are always joking about the shirt and I came on and made a joke. You have become a staple in this forum for both entertainment and information.

I will not do 200 anytime soon I am collecting parts for an engine build then after the build I will upgrade blowers. I work for my money and my only hobby is my car it gets all my time and attention.

I didn't intend any of it to be bashing you just a joke and ill be the first to congratulate you on a 9 sec pass stock bottom in a convertible would be quite an accomplishmwnt.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:13 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

I don't actually think you' ll get alcohol posoning nor do I wish that on you. I hope you do get a 9 second pass and i dont care how the car is setup up or what it is I hope for all of my friends to pull off fast times whether it be my buddies in Ls3 vettes or a couple friends in supras even to mustang friends I have. I like seeing fast sh** go fast period.

I dont post a lot but I know yall are always joking about the shirt and I came on and made a joke. You have become a staple in this forum for both entertainment and information.

I will not do 200 anytime soon I am collecting parts for an engine build then after the build I will upgrade blowers. I work for my money and my only hobby is my car it gets all my time and attention.

I didn't intend any of it to be bashing you just a joke and ill be the first to congratulate you on a 9 sec pass stock bottom in a convertible would be quite an accomplishmwnt.
Robert, Clown is just unset cause his pretty intake will not get him in the 9,s with the hot weather but I know he will be in the 9,s in BG KY in Sept. Robert
Old 07-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Darion
Safety Car

Received 232 Likes on 142 Posts

Well since you brought this up, lets get a few things straight.

1. The T-shirt thing became humorous because ECS was out of my size when I ordered my system 2 years ago, and every time I have tried to remember to call and order a couple shirts, I got busy and forgot. Then Doug said he would send me a shirt and he forgot. So 2 years went by and no T-Shirt until Chris sent me a few. It was not complaining, I could of ordered some at any time!

2. I could of been a D bag and just asked one of my buddies for their 9 sec slip and posted that up, but I'm not a liar. A 9 sec pass is an accomplishment and it is earned. So when I do get my slip, I will have earned it!

3. There WILL NOT be one less ECS guy on the forum!

4. There will be a little celebration when I do get my pass, and beer will be involved, but not alcohol poisoning!

5. You can bust my ***** about not having a 9 sec car the day you make a 9 sec pass in your car!

Just wondering how a 22 yr. old college student can afford a boosted Vette that someday may go 200mph? Enlighten me?
Blitz whats up? Ya know I don't agree with ya on some of your comments on here but one thing I know is your better than this. You have always taken a joke in stride and shot back with another joke.

Twenty plus years ago I had mid to low nine second street bikes at the end, not a big deal today but back then...., anyway, whats age have to do with it, I wasn't 20 yet when I started out. Again just not good enough for you, I'm gonna chalk it up to a bad day.

You sir are totally off your rocker! Entertainment yes, a staple of information Talk about jumping the shark, that shows my age!

Blitz get your slip and everything will be set straight, well until the next goal comes up. Maybe after your niner ya can go for 200 in the mile.

Later all and have a great day!

Pat

Last edited by Darion; 07-29-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:40 AM
J Z06
Team Owner

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Blitzkrieg,

There is nothing wrong with being fast and having a nice looking engine while you're doing it. A nice looking car, for that matter!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Blitzkrieg
AKA "The CLOWN"
Support Corvetteforum!

Sorry guys, I guess you can say that I have been stressed the last day or 2, my two boys, 2 and 4 years old have been working on my nerves as well as a really busy work week. And to top it off, I am planning and cooking for 30-40 people today for my wifes 40th B-day party! I was up past midnight getting food prepared and when I read Robert 2000 post, I thought he was being a smartass! I took it the wrong way. Sorry Robert, glad you posted and explained, and thanks Pat for the kind words, I'm better today and my humor is back

I will make sure you all know when I get my 9 sec pass, you will hear me from several states away!

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 07-29-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Holy Crap!!! Miracles really do happen!

Old 07-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Blitzkrieg
AKA "The CLOWN"
Support Corvetteforum!

Robert, Clown is just unset cause his pretty intake will not get him in the 9,s with the hot weather but I know he will be in the 9,s in BG KY in Sept. Robert
I will most likely drive my car down to LS Fest, but will not be on the strip. Car has no cage among all the other NHRA requirements. Also I am not driving 350 miles with Drag Pac. But I will be there to party and watch you guys!
Old 07-29-2012, 01:10 PM
a/c man
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Default I'm glade you got your shirts

Sorry guys, I guess you can say that I have been stressed the last day or 2, my two boys, 2 and 4 years old have been working on my nerves as well as a really busy work week. And to top it off, I am planning and cooking for 30-40 people today for my wifes 40th B-day party! I was up past midnight getting food prepared and when I read Robert 2000 post, I thought he was being a smartass! I took it the wrong way. Sorry Robert, glad you posted and explained, and thanks Pat for the kind words, I'm better today and my humor is back

I will make sure you all know when I get my 9 sec pass, you will hear me from several states away!
10.20 Is fast and you have a nice looking car! you male this forum funny too!
Old 07-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Darion
Safety Car

Received 232 Likes on 142 Posts

I have no doubt about that and glad your having a better day. I know how ya feel with the kids, I'm 42 and have a 4 and 5 year old. I love those two with everything I have but they do know how to push my buttons.

Take it easy and have a great party,

Pat

Quick Reply: Holy Crap!!! Miracles really do happen!