C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Att: Doug ecs

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
bigjohn19136
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Att: Doug ecs

Hey doug when can i come in ? Want to mount my fuel pressure sending unit out of the way of my coil pack covers an a couple other small things thanks big john philly

Last edited by bigjohn19136; 06-04-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Was that English?
Old 06-04-2013, 01:52 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

I'll have Chris or Alex give you a call to set up an appointment.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:26 PM
bigjohn19136
Pro

thank you 267 844 1043
Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
digivex
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool to see interested drivers wanting to visit ECS for work... But, why not just give them a call and ask to setup an appt versus a forum thread?

http://www.eastcoastsupercharging.com
Contact Us: http://www.eastcoastsupercharging.com/contact-us.html
Old 06-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by digivex
Cool to see interested drivers wanting to visit ECS for work... But, why not just give them a call and ask to setup an appt versus a forum thread?

This ^
Old 06-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Da_Whistler
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Why cant we call versus an entire post for an appt? FAIL
Old 06-04-2013, 09:13 PM
bigjohn19136
Pro

sorry won't happen again
Old 06-04-2013, 10:11 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by bigjohn19136
sorry won't happen again
To hell with all the haters man!! You go right ahead and start a thread on here for every question you have for Doug!! He pays good money to be a vendor on here
Old 06-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by MVP'S ZO6
To hell with all the haters man!! You go right ahead and start a thread on here for every question you have for Doug!! He pays good money to be a vendor on here
Old 06-04-2013, 10:44 PM
digivex
Drifting

No hater here... Just trying to give advice on the best way to get in the shop. Besides, I hear Doug likes calls and texts no matter what time of day it may be. And, just recently I found his number on the wall at a local rest area. Something about "for a good time and/or tuning, call..." So, I booked my appointment (and my car doesn't need any tuning at the moment)

Old 06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

No hater here... Just trying to give advice on the best way to get in the shop. Besides, I hear Doug likes calls and texts no matter what time of day it may be. And, just recently I found his number on the wall at a local rest area. Something about "for a good time and/or tuning, call..." So, I booked my appointment (and my car doesn't need any tuning at the moment)

Dave will you p.m. me that # I may have to get a retune, Kris said he didnt know nothing about the COW BOOSTER. Robert
Old 06-05-2013, 10:08 AM
danieloneil01
Drifting

Have you actually tried this? I've called numerous times and all 3 are away from there desk. Leave number and no call back. Send message through site, no response. I guess the trick is to keep calling until one of them happens to be at their desk. Getting in touch with them seems better through email or HERE. I understand they're busy, so I just keep trying until I get lucky.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:15 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
Have you actually tried this? I've called numerous times and all 3 are away from there desk. Leave number and no call back. Send message through site, no response. I guess the trick is to keep calling until one of them happens to be at their desk. Getting in touch with them seems better through email or HERE. I understand they're busy, so I just keep trying until I get lucky.
Doug, has alway call me back in the past. It may been after hours he is alway out in the shop are in tuning a car.Robert
Old 06-05-2013, 12:17 PM
digivex
Drifting

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
I can't speak for ECS as an official spokesman, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Since you asked me directly... And, speaking from personal experience; I have called them, emailed them and used their online "Contact us" form. A few times when I've called they have been busy and were not available to speak at that moment. But, they did get back to me. Chris answers my email when I write and they did respond when I used their online "Contact Us" form.

So, to answer your question... Yes, I "actually tried this"

Old 06-05-2013, 12:29 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

I can't speak for ECS as an official spokesman, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Since you asked me directly... And, speaking from personal experience; I have called them, emailed them and used their online "Contact us" form. A few times when I've called they have been busy and were not available to speak at that moment. But, they did get back to me. Chris answers my email when I write and they did respond when I used their online "Contact Us" form.

Maybe he didnt stay at a Holiday Inn last night. But I do think I heard he was getting his cell chged now from what was on the wall.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:56 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

That's only because you fit in the category of running a 9.4 or better!

Get notified of new replies

To Att: Doug ecs

Old 06-05-2013, 01:34 PM
digivex
Drifting

Originally Posted by MVP'S ZO6
That's only because you fit in the category of running a 9.4 or better!
Are you kidding me I am probably one of their worst customers. They probably prefer guys who want a shiny supercharger under the hood to show at some car show, along with a dyno slip to put in the window.

You start pushing single digits and you get picky, neurotic, obsessive, compulsive, disoriented, psychotic, etc...

I am willing to bet they would prefer someone call for a base S/C install (that will never see single digits) versus "Oh my God, it's Dave on the line... Who wants to take this call?"

Last edited by digivex; 06-05-2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: fixed typos
Old 06-05-2013, 01:38 PM
undertaker
Race Director

Location: ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Are you kidding me. I am probably one of their worst customers. They probably prefer guys who want a shiny supercharge under the hood to show at some car show and a dyno slip to put in the window.

You start pushing single digits and you get real picky, neurotic, obsessive... just plain crazy

I am willing to bet they would prefer someone call for a base S/C install (that will never see single digits) versus "Oh my God, it's Dave on the line... Who wants to take this call?"
Could be worse, it could be me.

Unfortunately for Chris and Doug I know where they live...
Old 06-05-2013, 03:59 PM
02402ramair
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by undertaker
Could be worse, it could be me.

Unfortunately for Chris and Doug I know where they live...
Great location

ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time

Quick Reply: Att: Doug ecs