C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So I here the fastest street cars are in Oklahoma

Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 PM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
That farm truck runs pretty decent. By looks I would set this guy out enough to lose my money.

I did not expect that.:lo l:
Old 06-11-2013, 10:20 PM
algZO6
Melting Slicks

Received 106 Likes on 80 Posts

the guys an idiot for racing with his dog in the truck.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 PM
LSOHOLIC
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Smoove
Cool possibility of a "street racing" show but, unfortunately reality TV has struck again. Way to staged. I don't have ANY problem what so ever having private use of an airport, like they did in this show...but the attempt at trying to be cool, the running from the cops,..saying your on probation, but, street racing on a TV show, showing you hiding from the cops, etc etc,....is either really stupid,...or staged. I'll go with staged.

As far as the fastest cars,..well,..I guess that all depends. We've got 7 second cars that look like 13 second daily drivers around here, as I am pretty sure we all have fast cars rocking the local scenes. Any given Sunday could apply to any race. However, anything Proline builds, is gonna be fast lol. Different strokes, different folks,..different cars, different hoods...

Like I said, cool concept for a show, just badly done.
I will be waiting patiently for names or cars that run 7 and "race" on the street...videos or a pm will do.
There is a HUGE difference between have a 7 sec track car and hooking on a unprepped surface. That is whats cool about some of these guys. Go bust a 4.7x at the track and then bust some azz in Mexico.

Youtube; murder nova vs outonyou....and remember what these cars run and tell me if you see them spinning ??

Boostedgt is another guy who owns the street....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So I here the fastest street cars are in Oklahoma