C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 Solenoid Mounting Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 10:49 PM
HardcoreABN
Drifting

Received 76 Likes on 61 Posts

Default C5 Solenoid Mounting Question

I bought 2x Nitrous Outlet 04-06 GTO/97-04 Corvette All-In-One Solenoid Bracket and 1x Nitrous Outlet 97-2010 Corvette / 04-06 GTO Solenoid Brackets. I have a few questions to anyone using them. 2000 Corvette, LS2 with LS3 intake.

Would there be enough room between the top of the valve cover and the cowl to mount on the back of the head? I would love to use these on the front of the heads, but there isn't room with the alternator bracket in the way.

Would there be enough room between the intake and the hood to mount the solenoids on top of the intake using Nitrous Outlet 97-2010 Corvette / 04-06 GTO Solenoid Brackets? I can't use them as designed because I am not using stock rails.

I need to mount 2x nitrous, 2x fuel, and a purge solenoid.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Horps27
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put my fuel one right on the end of the drivers side rail, and the nitrous on the ground bolt on the drivers side frame rail by the hood latch mounting point and ran the line over to the plate. Not sure what plate or DP setup you are using etc..
Old 04-14-2014, 11:17 PM
HardcoreABN
Drifting

Received 76 Likes on 61 Posts

Nitrous Outlet dual stage plate. If I had the money I would just go direct port, but I don't have the cash for 8x nozzles and having the rails I have drilled at this time.

Get notified of new replies

To C5 Solenoid Mounting Question

Quick Reply: C5 Solenoid Mounting Question