C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holley LS Fest 2014

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 07:38 PM
tirecraft
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by breecher_7
Well F#ck you to Mark.....

Breecher ....FML sorry I forgot about you . Your definitely better looking on the Internet than in person.

Sorry bud your awesome too
Old 09-09-2014, 08:19 PM
JuicedH22
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chance575
Good to hear you made it home ok, it aways ruins the rest of my runs seeing someone hit the wall.

Auto-x and 3ss pics, most from sunday cuz i didnt run the 3ss challenge

http://s105.photobucket.com/user/cha...%20FEST%202014
thanks. It happens.

I made some changes to the car, and it helped a TON... was carrying a lot more speed on the last 'straight' and the car got light at the same time i was going past that last cone with the wheel turned just a hair, but enough for hte rear end to come around on me.... it sucked, but sometimes you run out of talent! gotta pay to play, as they say!
Old 09-09-2014, 10:00 PM
69ls6
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tirecraft
Robert It was fun hanging out with you !!!! You a crazy **** for sure . That night at the strip club was crazy ... I can't believe you wore sweat pants there tho

Bret ... All I have to say is thank god I did it to you first .... And also your about 7 ft tall on the internet and truly 5 ft 4 in real life !!!

Kris ... I can't believe your 56 yrs old . Wow you look good

Shane ... Your a funny dude , Thanks for making me not sleep at night from all of the horror stories about what was going to happen to me ...

Jay (4DRush) You are the most mistaken guy on the forum , If they only could get your personality ...Lol

To all the rest of the guys I met your all good guys . Hope I can make next year ... Hopefully I will have a car in tow ...

What you still mad because me and lghtout had a faster golf cart then you and Fran...
I'm sure your want a rematch next year
Old 09-09-2014, 11:35 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Robert It was fun hanging out with you !!!! You a crazy **** for sure . That night at the strip club was crazy ... I can't believe you wore sweat pants there tho

Bret ... All I have to say is thank god I did it to you first .... And also your about 7 ft tall on the internet and truly 5 ft 4 in real life !!!

Shane ... Your a funny dude , Thanks for making me not sleep at night from all of the horror stories about what was going to happen to me ...

Jay (4DRush) You are the most mistaken guy on the forum , If they only could get your personality ...Lol

To all the rest of the guys I met your all good guys . Hope I can make next year ... Hopefully I will have a car in tow ...

Night at the strip club what the crap are you talking about. Did Bret slip you something to make you forget everything, after we ALL came back from dinner.

I didnt know any one went out to a night club. remember I am the OLD fart have to be home in bed by 9:00 at night
Old 09-10-2014, 06:39 AM
tirecraft
Drifting

Originally Posted by 69ls6
What you still mad because me and lghtout had a faster golf cart then you and Fran...
I'm sure your want a rematch next year
Tricky Ricky and Lights Out . You are some crazy Motha duckers..... Next year I will have a cart ready to give that unicorn of yours a run . I will post that video soon.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:40 AM
tirecraft
Drifting

Originally Posted by robert miller
Night at the strip club what the crap are you talking about. Did Bret slip you something to make you forget everything, after we ALL came back from dinner.

I didnt know any one went out to a night club. remember I am the OLD fart have to be home in bed by 9:00 at night
Man your old .... Cant believe you dont remember that . I will post some pictures
Old 09-10-2014, 09:12 AM
lghtsout
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Mark nice meeting you even though no
mention of me lol. Send me cart race video
That was fun as hell. Hope we can meet up again
Old 09-10-2014, 05:19 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by lghtsout
Hey Mark nice meeting you even though no
mention of me lol. Send me cart race video
That was fun as hell. Hope we can meet up again
Buddy I would want all video of anyone in it with mark erase, you will get a bad name. Only kidding mark hope everone makes it back next year. Robert

Quick Reply: Holley LS Fest 2014