C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing the slave cylinder, what else should o do while is apart?

Old 08-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Boosted355
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing the slave cylinder, what else should o do while is apart?

I'm already planning on swapping in some 4.10 gears while is apart, but what else should I do?

The car currently makes 560 whp and I'm putting a 3.4 pulley and a Alkycontrol meth kit in search of 650. As far as more power in the future, who knows.

Currently the car has an R&D Snap Shifter and I am considering switching to the MGW, any thoughts on this?

Right now it has an ACT dual disc in it that's pretty stiff, I'm not sure which model. And depending on what we find I'm thinking of switching it out to something that's a little more left for friendly in traffic. I've heard good things about McCleod. Dos anyone have any other suggestions?

It's already setup with a Tick remote bleeder setup, so I think I'm good there.

As far as the throwout bearing/slave cylinder and pilot bearing, are the GM parts the ones to go with or is there something else better out there that you would recommend?

Thanks for any input, Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Replacing the slave cylinder, what else should o do while is apart?