C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for help, want more power

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 10:41 PM
95wht6spd
Le Mans Master

Received 271 Likes on 211 Posts

IDK what size, but I think the 60s, pump, and BAP will get you to about 700.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:56 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

I would worry about getting the issue fixed first and then see what power and boost you end up with and go from there, once it's done the tuner will be able to better answer those questions... getting a smaller pulley and trying to get more boost isn't going to fix the issue and could end up toasting your motor, that's just my opinion... with a walbro 255, 60lb injectors, boost a pump, racetronix harness, and meth I made 722 at 71% injector duty cycle... my tune is meth reliant otherwise my injectors probably would have been close to being maxed
Old 10-29-2014, 10:24 AM
prochargedz
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by neutron82
I would worry about getting the issue fixed first and then see what power and boost you end up with and go from there, once it's done the tuner will be able to better answer those questions... getting a smaller pulley and trying to get more boost isn't going to fix the issue and could end up toasting your motor, that's just my opinion... with a walbro 255, 60lb injectors, boost a pump, racetronix harness, and meth I made 722 at 71% injector duty cycle... my tune is meth reliant otherwise my injectors probably would have been close to being maxed
ok, thanks for advice. maybe I will sort out the issues get it dyno tuned and go from there. I will be installing a cut dn dewitt with eoc and will add the dallas performance intake. thanks.

Quick Reply: Looking for help, want more power