C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oil bypass adapter question

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 09:00 AM
bcartman2
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default oil bypass adapter question

the oil bypass adapter that came with my STS kit to feet my turbos with oil only has one line on it where I have seen others with two lines, would I be able to purchase one with two lines and use the other side as an oil return? it would then be taking oil from the rear side, sending it to the turbos, then coming back to the turbo oil pump and back into the front of the adapter...
Old 05-17-2015, 09:10 AM
4DRUSH
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bcartman2
the oil bypass adapter that came with my STS kit to feet my turbos with oil only has one line on it where I have seen others with two lines, would I be able to purchase one with two lines and use the other side as an oil return? it would then be taking oil from the rear side, sending it to the turbos, then coming back to the turbo oil pump and back into the front of the adapter...
Hook each end of your garden hose up to a spigot, turn both spigots on, feel the hose for circulation.

Let us know what you find.
Old 05-17-2015, 11:45 AM
bcartman2
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for the smart *** answer, I didnt know that both sides were pressure, that is why I asked...

Get notified of new replies

To oil bypass adapter question

Quick Reply: oil bypass adapter question