C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ecs Top Shroud Fitment = u tell me

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 11:25 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by blown81bu

i will lay down a big number next month with my show car..haters will hate more..lmao
Just so it's all clear, what's the "BIG" number you're going to lay down next month?
We'll set our calendars.

Have your excuses ready just in case.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:04 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
Just so it's all clear, what's the "BIG" number you're going to lay down next month?
We'll set our calendars.

Have your excuses ready just in case.

Im going to a few rentals in the fall time...
Its called drag racing lmao...
was a fun wicked summer now its starting to cool off here in the northeast

I enjoyed my car all summer.....unlike what u did lol
that super duper blower kit u have failed again?
I have an ecs 2200r with cog drive never ever touched it since I did it over winter..NO belt issues so theres no need for super duper kits lmao

Last edited by blown81bu; 08-10-2015 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:41 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

I see not much has changed here. Still claiming 8's?

On that note, Hey Bret did I miss something or do you still have a blower? Also maybe I missed the thread where your "super blower kit failed"

Last edited by MVP'S ZO6; 08-10-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:01 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,193 Likes on 1,052 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by MVP'S ZO6

I see not much has changed here. Still claiming 8's?

On that note, Hey Bret did I miss something or do you still have a blower? Also maybe I missed the thread where your "super blower kit failed"
He's selling his blower kit with a ton of custom parts

I'll let him share what's coming next
Old 08-10-2015, 03:11 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Originally Posted by schpenxel

twin turDo

whats even funnier with NO replies

The best most comprehensive blower kit for sale....I don't think so

Last edited by blown81bu; 08-10-2015 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:19 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Its called drag racing lmao...
was a fun wicked summer now its starting to cool off here in the northeast

I enjoyed my car all summer.....unlike what u did lol
that super duper blower kit u have failed again?
I have an ecs 2200r with cog drive never ever touched it since I did it over winter..NO belt issues so theres no need for super duper kits lmao
LMAO, no, it's called bragging and in your case, lying.
Gotta love your edits.
Can't get anything right the first time, or the second.......
Never touched it since when?? You mean your girlfriend hasn't fixed it for you since????
Good. No belt issues, so no excuses for you right? None here either. That kit was 1400WHP all day long. Something yours will NEVER be capable of. Difference is, only one of us wore out every vendor around, went to the store and bought a bunch of parts with none of their own thought behind it and had their girlfriend bolt them in for them and then took the car to a half dozen tuners to get their car done. That's a real talented check book you have there.

So what's your big number cupcake? You're claiming the big number, so let's all hear it. Don't be scared. Answer the question. You're going to a few of track rentals, so you'll have LOTS of chances to make your big number. Post up your dates too while you're at it so we can all root for you.
We'll cheer you on!
Old 08-10-2015, 06:20 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by schpenxel

blower kit is long gone.

The real fun has begun.

Last edited by BLOWNBLUEZ06; 08-10-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:36 PM
mdaniel
Le Mans Master

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Not sure what region you're in, but our local club is renting Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk Ohio on Friday September 25th which you are certainly welcome to attend.

Norwalk is a top notch track that you can walk out of your shoes on.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:39 PM
StealthFRC
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

If you ignore all the drama in the post I really think your just not putting it between the bumper and frame. You need to slide the front of the shroud between the two. The blower inlet may need to be removed to do this.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:42 PM
4DRUSH
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

fsuforever, I just wanta say, I hope you ordered a new intake charge tube from Bob.

(sorry for the interruption, continue on busting Paul's *****)
Old 08-10-2015, 10:11 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

blower kit is long gone.

The real fun has begun.
i feel bad for the guy who bought a 1 only made kit that cant find parts for

ya fun begins now that u screwed the new buyer over

1400 hp?..really and your best time is 11s.....wow what a dyno queen u are

10k i will come to texas when your ready..we can put this on street outlaws so everyone can watch u loose..lmao

Last edited by blown81bu; 08-10-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:29 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

10k i will come to texas when your ready
Buyer is well aware of the greatness he got.

Unlike you, who lied about everything about your car, complaining about all of the problems behind the scenes to me and many of my friends while touting it as the nicest C5 ever, I disclosed everything and they're happy with what they got.

Just for more clarity, you are bragging about a POS that you didn't design anything on, your girlfriend built and all you do is lie about. Lied about it running 8's, lied about your dyno sheets, lied about the tuning, electrical and mechanical condition of the car to every possible buyer. A real class act you are.

I'll race you. Not for 10k. You make it worth our time. You come down here and bring 20k cash and I'll wear you out like the Sunday dresses your momma made you wear.
We're gonna make it a good race. We'll go down to the Texas mile and do it right.

You might want to see if Jay will loan you some duct tape for your headlights. You're gonna need it.

Funny how you avoid the big number. We're all waiting.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Forcedvert
Melting Slicks

Received 371 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by StealthFRC
If you ignore all the drama in the post I really think your just not putting it between the bumper and frame. You need to slide the front of the shroud between the two. The blower inlet may need to be removed to do this.
I've looked at those pics over and over and that's ^^^^ about all I can tell. I think the guys saying to take the pipes off...put plate in place and see what needs to be modified are on to something. Good luck FSU, better pics in daylight may help these guys sort it out for you.

My a&a kit came with a plate and my installer had to trim it some to get it in place ,I probably could have made it work without trimming, but it's done now....oh well.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:44 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,260 Likes on 1,055 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Forcedvert
Good luck FSU, better pics in daylight may help these guys sort it out for you.
there's really nothing left to sort out, it's pretty cut and dry... myself and a few others have told him exactly what he needs to do
Old 08-10-2015, 11:05 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Buyer is well aware of the greatness he got.

Unlike you, who lied about everything about your car, complaining about all of the problems behind the scenes to me and many of my friends while touting it as the nicest C5 ever, I disclosed everything and they're happy with what they got.

Just for more clarity, you are bragging about a POS that you didn't design anything on, your girlfriend built and all you do is lie about. Lied about it running 8's, lied about your dyno sheets, lied about the tuning, electrical and mechanical condition of the car to every possible buyer. A real class act you are.

I'll race you. Not for 10k. You make it worth our time. You come down here and bring 20k cash and I'll wear you out like the Sunday dresses your momma made you wear.
We're gonna make it a good race. We'll go down to the Texas mile and do it right.

You might want to see if Jay will loan you some duct tape for your headlights. You're gonna need it.

Funny how you avoid the big number. We're all waiting.
-----whatever dude word is spread your a CLOWN..dont care if u hate me...thats normal u have to rebuild your car monthly to catch up with me..so sad your so jealous of me ...

-----btw the way for the record i had to send the bad alternator u sold me back to mecham and they fixed it ..I dont rev my engine anymore for my alternator to charge..thats rediculous u sell defective parts

im interesting in drag racing not mile racing ..love how u change to your advantage with that future turdbo machine

----- learn to work a little neater seen that pic of your garage u posted OMG what a SLOB

----- my videos on my track runs are on my fb man...all made up 9.32 and a 1.28 60 foot..all fake keep dreaming in that texas heat

Last edited by blown81bu; 08-10-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Forcedvert
Melting Slicks

Received 371 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by neutron82
there's really nothing left to sort out, it's pretty cut and dry... myself and a few others have told him exactly what he needs to do
Well I see what you are saying, and I agree with you! but his original thread said he would need to trim "around intake pipe" but I can't tell if the problem is charge pipe or intake pipe because plate is not in place... tucked in all the way? I just assumed he could see something in person that we can't in pics. Either way your answer is boring compared to the "big number". Haha
Old 08-10-2015, 11:40 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,260 Likes on 1,055 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Forcedvert
Well I see what you are saying, and I agree with you! but his original thread said he would need to trim "around intake pipe" but I can't tell if the problem is charge pipe or intake pipe because plate is not in place... tucked in all the way? I just assumed he could see something in person that we can't in pics. Either way your answer is boring compared to the "big number". Haha
he wouldn't have to trim the top cover if he would do as a few of us have said and just remove the charge pipe and slide the cover under the lip of the bumper where it meets the frame and either trim his coupler or preferably get a new charge pipe... and I agree my answer was boring

Get notified of new replies

To Ecs Top Shroud Fitment = u tell me

Old 08-11-2015, 08:11 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

im interesting in drag racing not mile racing ..love how u change to your advantage

----- my videos on my track runs are on my fb man...all made up 9.32 and a 1.28 60 foot..all fake keep dreaming in that texas heat
^^^ not a 8sec pas^^

But when you put your car up for sale, totally lied about it being an 8 sec car with fabricated dyno sheets.

I knew you would wuss out and your ovaries would cramp when you got challenged to a real race. It's in your blood.
My advantage in a race rests in your lack of ability to train a girl how to build a car and your lack of ability to tune anything more than a lawn mower. Just too mentally slow. I'm betting your real name is Carl, you like fried taters, biscuits and mustard and you like telling people their lawn mower engine ain't got no gas in it. That's cool. I'll send you my old mower engine sometime.

I truly feel sorry for any service member that has to rely on anything you've touched.

OP, you've got my number. Call or text me if I can help. I can't have all this fun and not contribute to your actual needs.

Last edited by BLOWNBLUEZ06; 08-11-2015 at 08:13 AM.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:12 AM
algZO6
Melting Slicks

Received 106 Likes on 80 Posts

10k i will come to texas when your ready..we can put this on street outlaws so everyone can watch u loose..lmao
i will be happy to race you for some cash if you are willing to come down to Texas.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:35 AM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Originally Posted by algZO6
i will be happy to race you for some cash if you are willing to come down to Texas.
its a little far AL...but isn't your car down for a new powerplant?

its really no issue with u at all..

just your X tuner above the new clown in my eyes

Quick Reply: Ecs Top Shroud Fitment = u tell me