C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's my ECS supercharged 2000 FRC worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 12:26 PM
Chevy Guy
Team Owner

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Warp Factor
Thanks for the help everyone. The car sold within a couple of days for 18K, and a quick and easy sale is what I wanted, so the new ZO6 would have a spot in the garage, rather than continuing to sit outside.
That's awesome, you did well!
Old 04-24-2017, 12:18 AM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,274 Likes on 1,935 Posts

Not that I'm looking to sell any time soon, but this thread makes me pause because I thought any Corvette with mods typically took a HUGE hit. Seeing the numbers here are inspiring. Though most are due to pricy rotating assemblies.

Still... I had no idea 20k was an acceptable number for a C5 with bolt-ons, even if it's a blower.

I figure if I were to sell it now I could part out blower / ccws / coilovers for ~6500 used, go back to NA with C5Z wheels/suspension I've kept and sell the car for 14,000 quickly (keeping all other mods in place). But I always figured that would be a stretch. Huh... this gives me food for thought. I'd never have expected someone to pay +20k for a used C5.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Chevy Guy
Team Owner

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Tusc
Not that I'm looking to sell any time soon, but this thread makes me pause because I thought any Corvette with mods typically took a HUGE hit. Seeing the numbers here are inspiring. Though most are due to pricy rotating assemblies.

Still... I had no idea 20k was an acceptable number for a C5 with bolt-ons, even if it's a blower.

I figure if I were to sell it now I could part out blower / ccws / coilovers for ~6500 used, go back to NA with C5Z wheels/suspension I've kept and sell the car for 14,000 quickly (keeping all other mods in place). But I always figured that would be a stretch. Huh... this gives me food for thought. I'd never have expected someone to pay +20k for a used C5.
I put my C5 vert for sale on EBAY last year, 2001 triple black, 54k miles and nicely modded. Real clean car.

Highest genuine offer I got was 17.5. I wanted 20k.

I decided - screw it, I'm keeping it and supercharging it.

Quick Reply: What's my ECS supercharged 2000 FRC worth?