C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cunningham or West Coast Corvette for tuning - Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Brice Peters
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Cunningham or West Coast Corvette for tuning - Turbo

For my So Cal friends:

I have a fully built LS6 UPP twin turbo c5z. The shop that installed the kit and built motor tuned the car and it runs great. That shop however, doesnt have a dyno. They recently added an eboost street bc to it and turned the wick up to 12-13 psi and retuned. As you can imagine its a little difficult to dial it in well on the street. Would also like another shop just to look everything over with the tune thats in it as Im no expert when it comes to tuning and LS engines.

I know Cunningham is a great place to take it but seeing as I am about 15 minutes from WCC it would be very convenient for me if they were just as competent of tuners. My only concern with WCC is that they originally didn't want to install the turbo kit and would really only do a SC install. Do any turbo guys have any experience with WCC tuning their cars?
Old 06-08-2017, 08:40 PM
03redzo6
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Take it to cunningham. You wont be disappointed.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:07 PM
WestCoastCorvette
Supporting Vendor

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Brice Peters
For my So Cal friends:

I have a fully built LS6 UPP twin turbo c5z. The shop that installed the kit and built motor tuned the car and it runs great. That shop however, doesnt have a dyno. They recently added an eboost street bc to it and turned the wick up to 12-13 psi and retuned. As you can imagine its a little difficult to dial it in well on the street. Would also like another shop just to look everything over with the tune thats in it as Im no expert when it comes to tuning and LS engines.

I know Cunningham is a great place to take it but seeing as I am about 15 minutes from WCC it would be very convenient for me if they were just as competent of tuners. My only concern with WCC is that they originally didn't want to install the turbo kit and would really only do a SC install. Do any turbo guys have any experience with WCC tuning their cars?
Brice fee free to call me and I can I get you in contact wit my tuner to talk it over.

Your #1 Resource For Corvette Parts and Corvette Accessories

1748 W Business Center Dr.
Orange, CA 92867
Phone:714.630.6396 / 888.737.8388

Shop By Model:
C8 Corvette Parts & Accessories
C7 Corvette Parts & Accessories
C6 Corvette Parts & Accessories
C5 Corvette Parts & Accessories

Old 06-09-2017, 04:58 PM
neverstop
Melting Slicks

Received 108 Likes on 102 Posts

no experience with WCC but if you can get into Cunningham's shop they are amazing tuners and have built/tuned plenty of 1500+hp cars
Old 06-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Cordes Performance Racing
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,227 Likes on 774 Posts

go to cunningham
www.facebook.com/cordesperformanceracing.com
joe@cordesperformanceracing.com
480-359-5914

Get notified of new replies

To Cunningham or West Coast Corvette for tuning - Turbo

Quick Reply: Cunningham or West Coast Corvette for tuning - Turbo