C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Grandpa Owned" 99 FRC Blower Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 08:54 AM
Coling1124
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

UPDATE:

IVE UPDATED A BIT MORE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! SORRY I HAVNT ON THIS THREAD I WILL WHEN I GET HOME IN AUGUST!

Sorry for the lack of updates but Im currently deployed for 7 months so havnt been home to do anything. I did manage to get ALOT of parts ordered tho. Ive pretty much spent all my deployment money so far on it ahahha.

-TH400 Swap kit around 4300$ Comes with shortned TT, plus extras and plates to adapt everything [Still have to buy a TH400 for this setup]
- A&A Double pump setup
-Jegs spikes wheels 15in setup
-15in conversion
- EBoost 2 boost controller
- e85 content analyzer
-Trans temp gauge
- Still need to buy a converter!
-Precision performance Shifter

That's all I can think of right now but I know for a fact theres more lol. You kinda forget all you order over 5-6 months out here since you've been gone for so long lol. Im sure Ill get home and realize I ordered more than I thought lol.

This being said Im selling my manual setup. RPM trans level 3 I think?, TT, Mantic Clutch, Tick master cylinder, Tick quick bleeder, New slave cylinder. Hit me up if interested.

Plan on having it done before TX2K 19 later in the year I think October. Then next years TK2K in march and Rocky Mountain Race Week.
Old 05-29-2019, 03:38 PM
silver408z
Drifting

Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

TX2k is always in March, spring break week. Not sure what computer you are running but most c5s do not have to ability to be flex fuel. You will have to upgrade your ecu or do a stand alone for it.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:59 AM
Coling1124
Advanced

TX2K is now in march and October twice a year. Yes it use to always be in march but now its twice a year. I have a terminator X holley ECU at the house I forgot to mention that! I knew Id forget something. I bought the terminator X like a week or two after it came out.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:36 AM
Coling1124
Advanced

Complete Kit what it looks like. I opted out on getting the TH400 from him because I have one Im going to build.

If you have a stock case you have to cut the bell off, shave it a bit, and brace the end or it will snap. You can buy them premade like the one shown!

Also a funny pictute from my deployment[Me on the left] ....hahahha only two more months!
Old 02-17-2020, 12:44 PM
nullpointer
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 41 Posts

You make it home from deployment unharmed? Any updates on the car?

Quick Reply: "Grandpa Owned" 99 FRC Blower Build Thread