C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can I buy a NANO kit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 06:52 PM
DrRaySomeDay
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Where can I buy a NANO kit?

I have been looking for a NANO kit but the main NANO website says its under new ownership and you have to call them. I looked to some of the venders and it appears that they are only selling NANO accessories, not the complete kits. I am certain that I did not check every vender, so if you know of someone that carries the kits, please let me know. I've only tried calling the NANO number once but didn't get an answer and would prefer dealing with a trusted vender instead of 'new ownership'. Thanks
Old 12-29-2017, 09:37 PM
silver408z
Drifting

Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

NANO went through some troubles and may not be readily available like it used to be. You might have to call them direct.
The following users liked this post:
DrRaySomeDay (12-30-2017)
Old 12-31-2017, 04:59 PM
NanoNitrous
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can buy a Nano Kit direct through us buy calling the Nano Nitrous number. (785)331-2390. M-F 9a-5p CST. (if we don't answer leave a message)
We took down the website as it had a buch of OLD information on it. So until we completely re-do the entire website, it is down. however our FB page it up www.facebook.com/NanoNitrous2.0

Alternatively, there is no "vendors" (currently) that sell the kit. In updating our vendor list there were people in there that went out of business YEARS ago, and people who maybe only ever bought one or two systems from us EVER... So we re-vamped our Vendor Program, and potential vendors must apply. This way we can start new with a New List to find out/publish a TRUE list of vendors for customers!

Also, I have been involved (in one way, or another) since the beginning of the company. I just recently took complete ownership of the company after Tom retired.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:11 PM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by NanoNitrous
You can buy a Nano Kit direct through us buy calling the Nano Nitrous number. (785)331-2390. M-F 9a-5p CST. (if we don't answer leave a message)
We took down the website as it had a buch of OLD information on it. So until we completely re-do the entire website, it is down. however our FB page it up www.facebook.com/NanoNitrous2.0

Alternatively, there is no "vendors" (currently) that sell the kit. In updating our vendor list there were people in there that went out of business YEARS ago, and people who maybe only ever bought one or two systems from us EVER... So we re-vamped our Vendor Program, and potential vendors must apply. This way we can start new with a New List to find out/publish a TRUE list of vendors for customers!

Also, I have been involved (in one way, or another) since the beginning of the company. I just recently took complete ownership of the company after Tom retired.
Is Brad still around?

I need to get a couple of 4500 regulators rebuilt, Can you handle that at this time?

Thanks
Old 01-16-2018, 09:24 PM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

I called today and Mo answered all my questions. Seems like a very small company with a great product. I have been using NANO for over 10 years. Website is back up.

Get notified of new replies

To Where can I buy a NANO kit?

Quick Reply: Where can I buy a NANO kit?