C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bone stock to 1000hp plus UPP twin turbo build!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 07:38 PM
SLEEPERFRC
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SNL/MonsterClutchCo
The problem with written word is it can be taken very differently, obviously we made a mistake and we overnighted parts to correct those mistakes - we're human and do that from time to time.

As far as speaking to me on the phone, I don't recall speaking with you - I gave this to my sales manager Jacob to handle since 1) that's his job, and 2) I didn't want to delay you as I had meetings with engineers off and on all last month. If I was a jerk on the phone I apologize for that as well.

I apologize if you took my responses as being an ***, that was not my intention. I'm sure that you can research on this forum and many others as to my typical behavior, being a jerk isn't the norm.
Thank you Sir that goes a long way!
The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (05-14-2018)
Old 05-07-2018, 07:44 PM
SLEEPERFRC
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBandit18
I'm curious how your pipes are goin to fit up. I had the hardest time with the fitment. finally just spent the money to have a shop weld and make them fit.
Yes me too!! I spoke to the owner before hand and told him the fitment issues some guys were having and if i went with them could they fix them... they worked hard to get the kit done for me so i hope there is no issues
Old 05-08-2018, 12:45 PM
marco383
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Interested in your dyno results, especially the torque curve. I'm running a C5R block 427 with an F1C Procharger, and while it's making just over 900 RWHP running 14 psi on a soft tune, the car feels lazy under 3000. BTW, i'm up in Jasper, GA, and my engine was built and tuned by Rob Walden at LWA.
The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (05-14-2018)
Old 05-08-2018, 03:43 PM
TheBandit18
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SLEEPERFRC
Yes me too!! I spoke to the owner before hand and told him the fitment issues some guys were having and if i went with them could they fix them... they worked hard to get the kit done for me so i hope there is no issues

After everything was fixed, car runs awesome! its only at 520rwhp on 7 pounds with the 6182r journal bearings but it will get hopefully will have enough money to turn it up soon.

Quick Reply: Bone stock to 1000hp plus UPP twin turbo build!