C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best nitrous, wet or dry, brand

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 08:44 PM
phartknocker
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best nitrous, wet or dry, brand

One of my friends has the NX wet on his T.A. and has had no problems, he did ad an aux fuel pump, however. Is this needed for the Vette? What about you guys who have had probs with the fuel solenoid not opening? Any solutions to that problem? What about going to a dry system, any body like that type? Anyone have the TNT ring, like it?
Thanks for your support
Jay

Old 10-17-2002, 02:13 AM
Steve'01
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: best nitrous, wet or dry, brand (phartknocker)

I have run both dry and wet systems. I prefer wet as I like the fact that I can contol the fuel. You can get more safe HP out of wet kits. Run colder plugs, NGK TR6 for extra safty and a RPM switch. I have had solenoids fail, both fuel and NX. I heard a gas leaking sound under my hood of my vette and found a NX valve stuck partially open. No problem as I replaced the valve and cleared out my intake of the gas prior to starting the engine. I had a fuel solenoid fail open and blew the hood off my Trans am after a 1/4 race. This problem I beleive was caused by a defective Jabobs Matermind. I was running a two stage 250HP set up with a turbo. A race car with doors. Nitrous is good as long as you know how to handel it.

Quick Reply: best nitrous, wet or dry, brand