C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Few shots around the shop

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Cordes Performance Racing
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,227 Likes on 774 Posts

Default Few shots around the shop

Our photo guy who films all our weekly episodes (link below)
https://www.youtube.com/user/joeazhp/videos

took a few shots of some of the cars we are currently working on in the shop. These are just a few, always many more cool things going on but some stuff we can't post

If you're looking for a shop that can turn out a build from simple bolt on's to wild high hp setups that stand the test of time and drive as good as they look, than contact us to discuss your build! We are not an internet smoke and mirrors shop, our packages run and run hard and drive exceptionally well and our attention to detail in the engine bay is world class.

Our Tuner Nic d's C6z he picked up getting an LME longblock in preparation for the f1x & power glide. motor is an LME 427 using an LSR aluminum block, mast heads, lme manifold, solid roller, etc. This is the stock engine coming out.

Zl1 1le in for one of our 1100 rwhp packages. CPR spec cam, LME heads, procharger f1a94 10 rib a2w kit, meth, cpr low side and high side, monster triple clutch, cpr valve covers, cpr dod delete plate, arh headers

6th gen ss we finished up with a 416, lme heads, cpr spec cam, cpr low side and high side, circle d converter, meth kit, procharger f1a, kooks longtubes w/ blackheart cat-back. this car made 930/840

Another 6th gen ss camaro getting a built motor, cpr spec cam, lme heads, circle d converter, cpr low and high side, 15'' conversion, driveshaft, axles, hellion twin turbo kit with precision 6266 bb, meth kit, flex fuel. goal is 1000'ish rwhp

Twin turbo trans am build that came in all stock. Built motor, th400, 9'' rear, all midwest chasis suspension, 8.5 cert cage, twin garret gtx35rs, air to water setup, etc, etc, etc.

Mark's grandsport we finished up that made 1009 rwhp. built motor, ported heads, cpr spec cam, cpr low side/high side, flex fuel, meth kit, circle d converter, procharger f1a94 w/ cpr custom a2w system, prospeed fan kit and oil cooler, dss axles, 17'' welds with skinnies, rpm roll bar 6 pt.

cool lineup shot. silver c7z is silver yeti that made 1200 rwhp on full e85 no meth before https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-the-dyno.html

back to fix a weld that broke on prochargers a2w tank they make, install a 8.5 cert cage, do a trunk mounted ice tank, and a few other goodies. Middle white c7 is the first one we ever built https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ottom-end.html
and it's still alive on the stock engine!!! 25k miles on the build and has done multiple half mile events, street racing, and drag events. It's now back for what will be our ultimate LTX build. sleeved ltx to a 427, all billet internals, solid roller, high rpm, f1x, custom a2w, nitrous, rpm level 7 c7z trans, rps clutch, axles, 15'' conversion, lme manifold, port injection, cage, etc, etc, etc.
Grandsport is marks I posted above, white mustang got a 600 rwhp package from us, and next to it is the zl1 1le i posted above.
www.facebook.com/cordesperformanceracing.com
joe@cordesperformanceracing.com
480-359-5914

Old 05-28-2018, 03:01 PM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!
The following users liked this post:
Old 05-28-2018, 04:42 PM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 125 Posts

Nice! Just when I was excited to get 600hp on my sbe you go and post all these up and now Im gonna feel slow lol. I need another week or 2 and Ill be placing an order with you. Been saving but some home improvements slowed me down a little. Cant wait!
Old 05-29-2018, 12:55 PM
Cordes Performance Racing
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,227 Likes on 774 Posts

Originally Posted by ascastil
Nice! Just when I was excited to get 600hp on my sbe you go and post all these up and now Im gonna feel slow lol. I need another week or 2 and Ill be placing an order with you. Been saving but some home improvements slowed me down a little. Cant wait!
6-700 rwhp street car is still one of my favorite setups to drive. and no rush man when you're ready we are
Old 05-31-2018, 09:42 AM
WIFESC5
Instructor

Received 72 Likes on 33 Posts

I have the pleasure of seeing all of this in person when wished. I have to say, they are top notch at what they do and it shows!

They have bolted up some goodies on my C5Z and I'm already lined up for some more 🐎 in the next few months. Can't wait Joe!😃
The following users liked this post:

Get notified of new replies

To Few shots around the shop

Quick Reply: Few shots around the shop