C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need advice on decent balancer to use with A&A supercharger

Old 01-13-2024, 12:04 PM
Toys4Life C5
Drifting

Received 1,248 Likes on 546 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

Originally Posted by Redbeard_777
Great to hear, this is the pulley I went with as well. After watching a few of your videos, I will have a pretty close set up to yours. Stock exhaust manifolds, and cats, 3.6 pulley, and a cat back. But, I went with a Dewitts cut down radiator and matching spal fans to try and avoid lowering the radiator support. My driveway is already unfriendly enough to low cars.
That Dewitts cut-down radiator is a very nice piece! Enjoy!!
Old 01-14-2024, 08:07 AM
Missileboy
Racer

Received 323 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Redbeard_777
Great to hear, this is the pulley I went with as well. After watching a few of your videos, I will have a pretty close set up to yours. Stock exhaust manifolds, and cats, 3.6 pulley, and a cat back. But, I went with a Dewitts cut down radiator and matching spal fans to try and avoid lowering the radiator support. My driveway is already unfriendly enough to low cars.
Your build is almost exactly like mine except I added an electric water pump. You are gonna really enjoy the car-the new Dewitts radiator works really nice and is a excellent improvement over stock. Another Mid Atlantic SC C5!
Old 01-14-2024, 06:47 PM
Redbeard_777
Heel & Toe

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Missileboy
Your build is almost exactly like mine except I added an electric water pump. You are gonna really enjoy the car-the new Dewitts radiator works really nice and is a excellent improvement over stock. Another Mid Atlantic SC C5!
I have a superchared daily driver as well, and ever since moving up here from the South, I finally understand "Boost Weather"! So I look forward to that as well.

Old Balancer next to new one.

New balancer installed, and pined. ARP bolt went on next to 235ft lbs, per ARP instruction card which was provided with the bolt.

ARP Card that came with the bolt I bought.

The following users liked this post:
Tusc (01-15-2024)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need advice on decent balancer to use with A&A supercharger