C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand "newsed" a&a supercharger systems $1400 off

 
Old 10-20-2018, 10:57 AM
  #1  
[email protected]&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Andy@A&ACorvette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2001
Location: VENTURA Ca
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Liked 96 Times in 74 Posts
Default Brand "newsed" a&a supercharger systems $1400 off

BRAND "NEWSED" A&A SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM- $1400 Off !
I will build you a brand new system, including all the latest upgrades, with a good used V3 Si head unit for $1400 off the regular price. It will be inventoried, packaged and shipped as any new system would be. Everything but the head unit will be brand new and you can be assured that every last nut and bolt will be included.
It includes our adjustable billet tensioner, Ram Air Intercooler and other innovations that can only be had in an A&A system.
All the bracketry, upper tubing and the head unit are polished aluminum.
It will be exactly as shown here:

http://aacorvette.com/c5superchargers.html


Click on "STORE" to see what the standard price would be for your particular year and model and what, if any, options you would like and take $1400 OFF!
You can choose any blower pulley size, balancer, injector size or blowoff valve type you want.
Call me direct to order 805-278-4107


Why take a chance buying a used kit from some "unknown" on the Forum. Buy direct from the manufacturer and buy with confidence!

Keep in mind that the A&A system is C.A.R.B. CERTIFIED when built with the appropriate pulley and tuning

We can also install and tune this system for you at our facility in Oxnard California.
__________________
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.AACORVETTE.COM
NOW PARTNERING WITH AFFIRM TO OFFER INTEREST FREE FINANCING!

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7


SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT


[email protected] 805- 278 4107

Last edited by [email protected]&ACorvette; 10-20-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Andy@A&ACorvette is offline  
Old 10-20-2018, 01:58 PM
  #2  
tabbruzz
CF Senior Member
 
tabbruzz's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 1999
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 3,068
Liked 41 Times in 36 Posts

Default

Originally Posted by [email protected]&ACorvette View Post
BRAND "NEWSED" A&A SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM- $1400 Off !
I will build you a brand new system, including all the latest upgrades, with a good used V3 Si head unit for $1400 off the regular price. It will be inventoried, packaged and shipped as any new system would be. Everything but the head unit will be brand new and you can be assured that every last nut and bolt will be included.
It includes our adjustable billet tensioner, Ram Air Intercooler and other innovations that can only be had in an A&A system.
All the bracketry, upper tubing and the head unit are polished aluminum.
It will be exactly as shown here:

http://aacorvette.com/c5superchargers.html

Click on "STORE" to see what the standard price would be for your particular year and model and what, if any, options you would like and take $1400 OFF!
You can choose any blower pulley size, balancer, injector size or blowoff valve type you want.
Call me direct to order 805-278-4107


Why take a chance buying a used kit from some "unknown" on the Forum. Buy direct from the manufacturer and buy with confidence!

Keep in mind that the A&A system is C.A.R.B. CERTIFIED when built with the appropriate pulley and tuning

We can also install and tune this system for you at our facility in Oxnard California.
​​​​​​Andy, do you have any satin black heads with this deal? Also, I sent a few questions to you via your website but did not get a response....but it was only yesterday...thanks....tony,
tabbruzz is online now  
Old 10-22-2018, 12:08 PM
  #3  
[email protected]&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Andy@A&ACorvette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2001
Location: VENTURA Ca
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Liked 96 Times in 74 Posts
Default

I only have polished units available at this time. I think there is only one left though.
Andy@A&ACorvette is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:29 AM
  #4  
MatsA
CF Member
 
Member Since: Jun 2016
Location: Uppsala Uppland Sweden EC
Posts: 74
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Hi Andy

Have sent you a mail regarding the shipping info.

Regards Mats

Last edited by MatsA; 10-26-2018 at 05:33 AM. Reason: deleted personal mail address in post
MatsA is offline  
Old 12-31-2018, 02:53 PM
  #5  
MMA FIGHTER2
CF Senior Member
 
MMA FIGHTER2's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2009
Location: Woodbridge va
Posts: 495
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default super charger

Are you still running this deal
MMA FIGHTER2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 03:04 AM
  #6  
RSbeast
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2012
Posts: 983
Liked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Is this still a thing??
RSbeast is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 06:09 PM
  #7  
[email protected]&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Andy@A&ACorvette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2001
Location: VENTURA Ca
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Liked 96 Times in 74 Posts
Default

These are all sold but I could probably put another one together.
It's best to email me directly: [email protected]
Thanks
Andy@A&ACorvette is offline  
Old 03-13-2019, 09:08 PM
  #8  
Speedy007
CF Senior Member
 
Speedy007's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2018
Posts: 105
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I just bought one can you still honor that back to my card or make it black and deduct 1200. I was planning to also do a install maybe put that towards the installation?

Last edited by Speedy007; 03-13-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Speedy007 is offline  
Old 03-13-2019, 10:45 PM
  #9  
RSbeast
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2012
Posts: 983
Liked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Default

*double post*

Last edited by RSbeast; 03-13-2019 at 10:46 PM.
RSbeast is offline  
Old 03-13-2019, 10:46 PM
  #10  
RSbeast
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2012
Posts: 983
Liked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Speedy007 View Post
I just bought one can you still honor that back to my card or make it black and deduct 1200. I was planning to also do a install maybe put that towards the installation?
Its only for a used headunit etc.
RSbeast is offline  
Old 03-23-2019, 11:06 AM
  #11  
2003Evo
CF Senior Member
 
2003Evo's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2011
Location: South Lyon, MI
Posts: 579
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by [email protected]&ACorvette View Post
These are all sold but I could probably put another one together.
It's best to email me directly: [email protected]
Thanks
i sent you an email. Interested on one of these kits.

Last edited by 2003Evo; 03-23-2019 at 11:06 AM.
2003Evo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Brand "newsed" a&a supercharger systems $1400 off


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: