C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Haltech Engine Management Black Friday Event!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 09:24 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 207 Posts

Default Haltech Engine Management Black Friday Event!

If you’ve been thinking about running a Haltech system, now’s the time to make your move! All Haltech engine management systems and products are on sale at 15% off (Excludes Racepak/Haltech products).

Enjoy features including full time or selective closed loop so you get complete fuel control even at wide open throttle. Auto tuning fuel and timing features. Tune your pair of knock sensors for your specific engine and mounting circumstances with a real time spectrograph capabilities. Learn to tune your own setup and get support from the Haltech Forum, Haltech USA tech support and Haltech engineers. I also support my Haltech customers throughout their installation and tuning as I am able. Traction control is not a 1000.00 option, it’s included when provided with front and rear wheel speed signals. Flex fuel capabilities, individual cylinder tuning for both spark and fuel, programmable to have individual maps or offsets for fuel, spark and boost for each gear. Those boost tables for each gear can also be overlaid with boost by speed so that you can enter a gear at one boost level and leave it at another level. With 3D mapping, you can compare fuel, spark and boost to any of a variety of choices. This makes it possible to do boost, fuel and spark by ethanol %, speed, gear, IAT, transmission gear and more. There are so many possibilities!

A typical Elite 2500 system for the Vettes includes The Elite 2500 with either an engine specific harness or the universal harness, the dual Canbus wideband kit, Flex Fuel kit, coolant temp sensor kit, C5/6 Front wheel speed sensor kit, plugs and pins for integration, specialized crimper and for C6’s, a throttle body adapter (if you want to use the DBW throttle control feature of the Haltech) and shipping.

There’s not much time so PM me (not call the shop) to get your order started!

Old 11-24-2018, 11:45 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

Dont sleep on this. The Haltech stuff is gold and Brett will get you set up in no time.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:27 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 207 Posts

Thanks Mitch!

Sale is closed! Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Haltech Engine Management Black Friday Event!

Quick Reply: Haltech Engine Management Black Friday Event!