Notices
C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

build finished and new dyno numbers.

Old 12-20-2018, 10:11 PM
glennd
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by edram454 View Post
sad to hear that you think that horsepower sales has a number happy dyno. Let me tell you it doesnt. I am not defending Jeremy Preston at all. I know his dyno is not nearly as number happy as a dynojet dyno. Mustang dynos usually make people very unhappy and people flee from these historically low number producing dynos. I have never been fortunate to have a street corvette dyno so high. I had a somewhat famous 1200 horsepower fox mustang in the late 90's in south florida and I could not buy a race. I even went to ft.lauderdale and nobody would take a bite either. I had a supergas and supercomp license and ran my mustang to a 8.70 at 158 in quarter mile in reading pennsylvania. I had 85k in that car and had the engine custom built by Crawford Performance by Ronnie Crawford. Engine was tuned in Detroit by John Meany at DFI. I dont use dyno numbers as race numbers. it is just a way to tune a car period. Some people said that 470 was too high for a n/a z06. Ok, now on another dyno it pulls 699 rwhp and 547 torque and someone thinks that this mustang dyno is liberal with its numbers. their are many reasons way one car can beat another car with more power,, gearing, transmission gearing, torque curve,... there is a youtube video with a supercharged c5 making more power versus and na c6 z06 and the c6 z06 grinds its way up the rpm range and has longer gear runs and pulls away from the c5 in most of the races. there is one race where the c5 has a rolling start form 40mph for both cars, puts the c5 immediatley in its power band and wins that race. put both cars on the same dyno and give me a number. put your car on lashways dyno and see what it says. Josh at Lashway has tuned many 1000 horse cars and he warned me about low horsepower readings on his dyno. It pulled 699 at 6450 rpm. dyno sheet available. everyone has an opinion and thats ok. I am happy with my cars performance and notice I was not looking for any dyno heroics. I even told Josh to be safe and not go for the gusto on my car. I even told him I am not interested in upgrading the fuel system or injectors. Mustang dynos are notorious for giving low horsepower numbers. My car has been on both. Both Jeremy and Josh have raced and driven very fast cars. Both said my car runs very hard. Knowing I still have another 40 horsepower available with fuel and injector upgrades I wont be upgrading any time soon. My car is fast enough.
I do not think anyone will see a dyno sheet,. The info listed here states max 699hp, max 547 tq and 6450 rpm max. Even if the 547 ft/lbs of tq was produced at 6450, which is highly unlikely the max tq is at max rpm, A tq of 547 @ 6450 = 671.8 hp . 547 tq can not yield 699 hp @ 6450rpm
Old 12-21-2018, 09:08 PM
aaronc7
CF Senior Member

and there's the nail in the coffin
Old 12-22-2018, 01:49 PM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

?? what do you mean? do I owe you or anyone a dyno sheet after all this chit?? put your money where your mouth is. why dont you give me 500 dollars and I will pdf it too you, or are you just spewing like the others? there is a lot more information I could share but I wont any longer. I do want to thank one of the forum members who pm'd me and was sincere in his text. We have shared many texts and am glad I did. It gives me faith that there are nice people on this forum. Too bad most people on this site are not as nice and intuitive as he. Sorry I ruined you life by sharing my dyno results. My car runs great. really great.
Old 12-22-2018, 02:53 PM
junk c5
CF Senior Member

^^^^
I always thought this forum was compromised of the most patient and nicest people. You should hang out on Yellowbullet if you want to see a bunch of ********. LOL.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:40 AM
C5 Kirkland
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

?? what do you mean? do I owe you or anyone a dyno sheet after all this chit?? put your money where your mouth is. why dont you give me 500 dollars and I will pdf it too you, or are you just spewing like the others? there is a lot more information I could share but I wont any longer. I do want to thank one of the forum members who pm'd me and was sincere in his text. We have shared many texts and am glad I did. It gives me faith that there are nice people on this forum. Too bad most people on this site are not as nice and intuitive as he. Sorry I ruined you life by sharing my dyno results. My car runs great. really great.
If you are going to boast about something that has never been done before, expect to be called out. And PLEASE try to make sense when you post. You start the paragraph by saying you won't post a dyno sheet, then end it with being sorry for posting your dyno sheet??
Old 12-23-2018, 10:47 AM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

?? what?? I posted my dyno results moron not the actual sheet. learn how to read. I hope the moderator just erases this thread. it is pure bs. this site is not friendly as some of you might think. You just dont know any better. where did I say I was sorry for posting my dyno sheet?? where did I post it?? I was going to post but after all the negative responses I decided why should I. I was not called out. I not only gave the name of the tuner also the location of the shop and I was just about to post until the chit storm started and quite frankly I no longer wanted to post anything. I do have s standing offer if anybody wants it they will have to pay for it or you can call Lashway and ask if they will give it to you. I seriously doubt they will since they feel motherfu..ked too by the comments in this forum I am sure. My dyno numbers are really not important. If you dont believe then thats fine who gives a chit. The only people that should worry are the ones I catch on the road and ram all 700 horse up their azz. what does your chitbox make speedracer?? really, post me you build details and all your dyno numbers too so I can critique them and spew some negative comments and also include your tuners address and business phone so I can call him a liar too. You idiots dont get it, this is an information sharing place for c5 enthusiasts. If you dont believe then thats fine. If you do then thats fine too. If you have a difference of opinion then voice it in a positive manner. remember, you will never be the smartest or the fastest around. there is always somebody that knows more and has a faster car than you so be humble. Mr. Moderator please delete this whole thread. thanks.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:37 AM
bubba99

I was lucky enough to be born in the mid 40's with a calibrated dyno firmly installed in my ***. No numbers. No printout. Just a bigger or smaller smile on my face according to the real performance. Sorry guys. In the real world your printed results mean nothing.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:00 PM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

agreed. I was just posting for the first time mind you, the dyno results I got from my tuner. thats all. true or inflated whatever, that is what I received from my tuner. I dont need a dyno to know when a car is fast or not. I can tell you mine is certainly way faster than before. No leaks, no issues just more power.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:21 PM
C5 Kirkland
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

You posted false information about a stock fuel system that someone else could take as fact and ruin their engine. So yes, please:
Mr. Moderator please delete this whole thread. thanks.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:42 AM
Jkhays
CF Member

Ive got the same setup on my car, heads/cam/TI blower/80lb/upgraded fuel system/e85 and only made 600 on a dynojet.
definitely doesn't add up.
Old 12-24-2018, 12:10 PM
aaronc7
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Jkhays View Post
Ive got the same setup on my car, heads/cam/TI blower/80lb/upgraded fuel system/e85 and only made 600 on a dynojet.
definitely doesn't add up.
Yes, but what are your credentials? There's the difference..... lmao.

Your injectors are probably your limiting factor with E85 I'm guessing? Otherwise sounds like that setup has a lot more in it, assuming the fuel pump(s) can keep up.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:44 PM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

why dont you ask my tuner what his credentials are dude. what the hell are yours?? or are you also the guy who ran 160mph in somebodys race car?? I am sure you wont see 700 horse coming out of your car so relax hater.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:49 PM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

boast?? I am just posting turkeywad. Just posting.. who the hell is boasting??? wake up millenial and get your head out of your geek phone before you post crap. Just piling on little guy, its ok go ahead. I am glad you are way the hell up there in bumphuck washington. I am sure you are enjoying your ride this christmas season. just got back from taking a ride in my brothers Contender up the intercoastal waterway. It was a blast.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:16 PM
junk c5
CF Senior Member

why dont you ask my tuner what his credentials are dude. what the hell are yours?? or are you also the guy who ran 160mph in somebodys race car?? .

That was me..... I’d post a pic of the slip if I had it.

Here’s a 5.50 pass of me tire shaking like a ************ then sliding through the 1/8th..

Last edited by junk c5; 12-24-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 12-25-2018, 11:24 AM
helga203
CF Senior Member

God dame junk that thing is moving.
Old 12-25-2018, 03:37 PM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

looks like a junked race only mustang. My mustang was in all national publications. in 1996 I ran an 8.70 in my showcar. I had stereo, cup holders electric windows leather seats polished engine bay and rear end and polished aerospace component calipers and rotors and custom a1 automatic gm turbo 400 tranny that was air shifted.etc... and was a convertible with show quality paint. I licensed at Frank Hawley drag racing school in both super gas and super comp dragster at the same place. where was you parachute?? it is illegal to run over 150 without a chute. It was one of two 357 302 based a4 ford racing blocks ever built by ronnie crawford.. It had a sonny bryant crank that was over 3500 bucks by itself. You were probably tugging on moms skirt to let you out and play with the the kids in 1996. guess what, the mustang doesnt matter either. Got tired of it and sold it. too many young punks in the mustang scene and got tired of the whole thing. I had 85k in my mustang. all other stangs looked like chit next to it. I would go on the street with it too. I have had 5 supercharged cars. I forgot more than what you know dude. You asked what are my credentials.... gave you a little bit of my experiences. that is all I will give.
Old 12-25-2018, 04:08 PM
junk c5
CF Senior Member

^^^^^^
I didn’t ask about anyone’s credentials.. I don’t use a chute when I go that slow. I’m aware of the NHRA rules but I was never very good at following rules. You can turn your nose up a little more since the cage is out of cert and I don’t have safety turn down for the NOS bottle. I’m a street racer turned grudge/no prep. I could care less about rules. I was 18 in 1996 so I was allowed outside, even after dark. It’s cute you had to go to school to learn how to drive. Lol. With all your accomplishments, one would think you would know that you are not making 700 RWHP with a stock fuel pump. LOL.
Old 12-25-2018, 07:19 PM
neutron82
Bangin' Gears
Support Corvetteforum!

I think we have found evil twin's twin... all joking aside I don't understand why the op is so mad and feels the need to ramble out his resume... it's possible that you are unaware about the fuel pump already being changed out or the shop could have manipulated you, it wouldn't be the first and won't be the last time something like that happens... I know it's exciting to get the #'s even though they aren't the deciding factor and most people (myself included) are eager to post those up for the other members to see, I don't know why you are so defensive about that either... yeah some of the guys questioned it but when it comes down to it they were most likely just trying to help and not make an *** out of you like you seem to think
Old 12-25-2018, 07:43 PM
junk c5
CF Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m assuming the previous owner installed an aftermarket pump. But I still find the drama amusing.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Turpid porpoise
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

My supercharger install complete. Car made 470 rwhp on mustang dyno with head and cam/intake install. car ran well and set up well. Installed supercharger from A&A. It was the T series blower with 60# injectors, boostapump etc. dewitts cut down radiator and gauges. etc.. final number. 700!! rwhp at 6200 rpm. ran out of pump and injector. Tuner said car is a monster with more left on the table. It has stock bottom end original ls6 engine with 30k miles. It also has longtube kooks with corsa catback etc.. ls7 clutch. Very happy with results. This was installed and tuned at Lashway Motorsports in Ft.Lauderdale Florida yesterday. Will be picking up today. ..
btw.. no meth or e85.
stock fuel pump with boostapump and #60 injectors. car needs a high volume pump and 80# injectors to make power past 6200 rpm. I am pleased with the 700 and dont want more. I am past the limits of the stock bottom end so I dont want to push it. at 700 horse it is going to be a handful to handle this.
btw, this dyno was also a mustang dyno. I have dyno sheets to prove it. Owner says his dyno is a low reading dyno. He said it was quite safe and it pulls 11 pounds of boost. Maybe in the future I will upgrade fuel system. This is a car I never drive. I have maybe put 500 miles in 4 years. Actually it peters out at 6400 rpm and it shows it on the dyno sheet. He set it up where it just stops climbing power after fuel system max out. The 470 dyno numbers also came from Mustang dyno at Horsepower sales. The owner of Horsepower sales personally tuned and modified this car for himself. The few people that drove it said it was a very stout car for what it had. Owner of Lashway who also tuned it said he has had many 1000 horse camaros and vettes but finds this car brutish with lots of power because of its lighter weight and massive power. Maybe I just have the right combination of parts on this one. I have come to think that not all cars are made equally. Some cars seem to dyno higher than others. Even when assembled with the exact same parts the dyno numbers are not the same many times. when I had my 1990 ZR1 I found it gm dynoed every lt5 that came out of the factory. the discrepancies were so different that they refused to give the owners their dyno sheets because it would cause an uproar and maybe lawsuits. I dont know why my car dynos well but it does. It sounds like it too. No inflated numbers here. Actually, even before Josh at Lashway dynoed the car, he tried to prepare me for lower than expected dyno numbers because of his low reading mustang dyno.
sad to hear that you think that horsepower sales has a number happy dyno. Let me tell you it doesnt. I am not defending Jeremy Preston at all. I know his dyno is not nearly as number happy as a dynojet dyno. Mustang dynos usually make people very unhappy and people flee from these historically low number producing dynos. I have never been fortunate to have a street corvette dyno so high. I had a somewhat famous 1200 horsepower fox mustang in the late 90's in south florida and I could not buy a race. I even went to ft.lauderdale and nobody would take a bite either. I had a supergas and supercomp license and ran my mustang to a 8.70 at 158 in quarter mile in reading pennsylvania. I had 85k in that car and had the engine custom built by Crawford Performance by Ronnie Crawford. Engine was tuned in Detroit by John Meany at DFI. I dont use dyno numbers as race numbers. it is just a way to tune a car period. Some people said that 470 was too high for a n/a z06. Ok, now on another dyno it pulls 699 rwhp and 547 torque and someone thinks that this mustang dyno is liberal with its numbers. their are many reasons way one car can beat another car with more power,, gearing, transmission gearing, torque curve,... there is a youtube video with a supercharged c5 making more power versus and na c6 z06 and the c6 z06 grinds its way up the rpm range and has longer gear runs and pulls away from the c5 in most of the races. there is one race where the c5 has a rolling start form 40mph for both cars, puts the c5 immediatley in its power band and wins that race. put both cars on the same dyno and give me a number. put your car on lashways dyno and see what it says. Josh at Lashway has tuned many 1000 horse cars and he warned me about low horsepower readings on his dyno. It pulled 699 at 6450 rpm. dyno sheet available. everyone has an opinion and thats ok. I am happy with my cars performance and notice I was not looking for any dyno heroics. I even told Josh to be safe and not go for the gusto on my car. I even told him I am not interested in upgrading the fuel system or injectors. Mustang dynos are notorious for giving low horsepower numbers. My car has been on both. Both Jeremy and Josh have raced and driven very fast cars. Both said my car runs very hard. Knowing I still have another 40 horsepower available with fuel and injector upgrades I wont be upgrading any time soon. My car is fast enough.
well I have received negative opinions from some forum members are have decided to attack my integrity by saying the numbers are exaggerated and that the mustang dyno is very generous with its numbers and that my tuner rigged the numbers up so it would make me happier...and then one guy even said that that not only mustang dynos give inflated numbers but that I will be ok at the track as long as I dont run into a guy with 700 horsepower. All I have done is post what my car did with natural power on Horsepower sales mustang dyno and what it did on Lashways mustang dyno after supercharger install. I am taking the advice of a professional tuner in this case its Josh Isaacs of Lashway Motorsports when he said and explained that I will be ok with the setup I have now and if I want in the future I can add a hi volume fuel pump and bigger injectors. this is not made up. He is a professional tuner and has tuned hundreds of cars and many way over 1000 horsepower. I am taking his recommendation. If anyone of you who criticized his methods are better tuners than he is and have tuned hundreds of cars like him then your word might mean something to me. I went to his shop and its loaded down with LS powered cars from camaros, gto's and corvettes and also lambos. This car has only been on two dynos, horsepower sales mustang dyno natuarlly aspirated where it knocked down 468 rwhp and Lashway motorsports where after the supercharger install knocked down 699 rwhp with 547 ft lbs torque and both are mustang dynos. these numbers are impressive and so is my car. I am looking at the dyno numbers only to see if my 20k investment in my modifications are giving me results and am not just wasting my money.I had a 1200 horsepower mustang that I raced and also won the world of wheels with so I know what power feels like at that level. do you??? how fast have you gone in the quarter mile?? anybody mid 8's?? doubt it. Other than checking to see if my mods are working, I dont give a crap about dynos since most people lie and dont offer up dyno sheets.

I use to belong to the zr1.net registry when I had my zr1 and that group made you feel like a brother. they were always very helpful and many times actually helped members fix there cars. sometimes even arranging to meet at a forum members house, since its a older crowd they have money and own things, to fix problems and install new performance parts free of charge. hardly ever a negative commend just helpful advice and compliments etc.. This is the first time I actually post a supercharger build and publish the actual numbers. Some people did not like my numbers because they were too high. One guy said that the 470 rwhp was too high and I must have the fastest c5 z06 natually aspirated car in the country... a snide remart or a bad attempt at a joke. I am not a pimple faced millenial so I dont like my integrity questioned especially since I made my info so transparent and you can easily check it out if you thought I was lying. It was a mistake to post anything about my car on this site. Instead of offering an atta boy or maybe constructive criticism I found some members just began to question my shop choice, their dyno or everybodys mustang dyno and the tuners ability to tune correctly. I am a paying member on this site so I just dont hang around and post stuff without paying membership fees. I no longer want to talk about my car on this site. Not for a while.

Regards.
Nobody attacked your integrity, they just questioned the information you posted.

dyno in this case means something to me because it justifies the money I have spent on my mods. thats all. nothing weird about it. other than that I can give a crap about dynos or dyno racing with dyno racers.. You are right. You will not see a supercharged emblem or anything mentioning supercharger on my car. You will only hear a whine from my car and the whining of the guy that just got trashed racing my car.
Cool.

If I had built a race car I would give you time slips. I dont plan to trash this car on the quarter mile track. been their done that. this is a street car. air conditioning, cruise control etc. maybe a quick sprint from 50-150...thats it. I dont want to deal with broken axles or transmissions or rear ends etc.. This is built for only street driving and an occasional jaunt on the street. I am not even going to guess what it can do since there are so many variables that determine a quarter mile time. I do know that it will be fast on the street 50-150 mph sprint.
Cool.

This is my last entry in this thread. I never thought their would be such petty hate because some of you did not like my dyno results. Quite frankly, I dont give a .... According to one of you I must have the worlds first and only corvette to make 700 hp on a mustang dyno using stock fuel pump with boostapump. then another expert (without credentials) says that the mustang dyno is too generous with numbers. Everybody knows it is the opposite. Then another one thinks he is bid daddy don garlits says it must go down the drag strip to see what it really makes. ET is all about other variables, weight, tires, suspension etc... Only a mile an hour with determine horsepower. Anybody ever go 158 in the quarter mile?? of course not. I went to Ocala this year for the 1/2 mile shootout. anybody else go?? Next 1/2 mile run is not in ocala, it is in immokalee Fla. I might be going. I met a friend today who is well connected and knows Jeremy Formato personally and has a shop ;with a dynojet dyno. I will be going to see what it does on a number happy dynojet. He even said it gives high numbers like all dynojets do. I dont need to prove anything to anybody especially if no one has any credentials like engineering degree, makes a living tuning cars or how about a 7 second NHRA license like I have... no credentials but lots of opinions an demands. This was a sad mistake in thinking that someone who enjoys the same type of car would offer information or any positive advice instead of negative comments accusing the tuner and the mustang dyno of giving false numbers and wanting me to prove it to them. f them. I dont answer to anybody buckwheat. Please post all your cars and a detailed list of things that are on it and send a copy of your dyno and et slips so I can trash the out of all your cars. I am a lone wolf so I dont need any of you. Keep working on your cars and one day you might hit 700 on a mustang dyno too. What a pathetic group. I will keep all information in the future to myself.
K bye. Corvetteforum doesn't need any 1 man wolfpacks...

turbo geek is waiting for a dyno sheet! ha. ha. f yourself punk. I will post nothing on this site anymore. Case is under investigation. I will have an answer but will not post any results or information pertaining to this thread. The car could have a aftermarket pump since I bought it modified anyway from Horsepower Sales. I didn't put one in but it doesn't mean one isn't in there. I will find out everything and that will be the end of it. The guy with the butthurt comment I will say nobody's butt hurts here but maybe he can call his boyfriend and ask him why his butt hurts.

se la vi.
"Turbo Geek" is building a pretty wild setup that he will actually use on a track. You seem more butt hurt than anybody.

You don't owe anybody anything, some people here would LIKE to see evidence supporting what you posted. What's wrong with that?

?? what?? I posted my dyno results moron not the actual sheet. learn how to read. I hope the moderator just erases this thread. it is pure bs. this site is not friendly as some of you might think. You just dont know any better. where did I say I was sorry for posting my dyno sheet?? where did I post it?? I was going to post but after all the negative responses I decided why should I. I was not called out. I not only gave the name of the tuner also the location of the shop and I was just about to post until the chit storm started and quite frankly I no longer wanted to post anything. I do have s standing offer if anybody wants it they will have to pay for it or you can call Lashway and ask if they will give it to you. I seriously doubt they will since they feel motherfu..ked too by the comments in this forum I am sure. My dyno numbers are really not important. If you dont believe then thats fine who gives a chit. The only people that should worry are the ones I catch on the road and ram all 700 horse up their azz. what does your chitbox make speedracer?? really, post me you build details and all your dyno numbers too so I can critique them and spew some negative comments and also include your tuners address and business phone so I can call him a liar too. You idiots dont get it, this is an information sharing place for c5 enthusiasts. If you dont believe then thats fine. If you do then thats fine too. If you have a difference of opinion then voice it in a positive manner. remember, you will never be the smartest or the fastest around. there is always somebody that knows more and has a faster car than you so be humble. Mr. Moderator please delete this whole thread. thanks.
Name calling is very "non millenial" of you. Rather than standing up for your "integrity" by providing the dyno chart that backs up your claim you would rather get butt hurt and start calling everyone with a question a "hater" or "butthurt." Very mature.

agreed. I was just posting for the first time mind you, the dyno results I got from my tuner. thats all. true or inflated whatever, that is what I received from my tuner. I dont need a dyno to know when a car is fast or not. I can tell you mine is certainly way faster than before. No leaks, no issues just more power.
Congrats, why can't you just be happy about that?

why dont you ask my tuner what his credentials are dude. what the hell are yours?? or are you also the guy who ran 160mph in somebodys race car?? I am sure you wont see 700 horse coming out of your car so relax hater.
Again with the competitive BS and calling people haters...

boast?? I am just posting turkeywad. Just posting.. who the hell is boasting??? wake up millenial and get your head out of your geek phone before you post crap. Just piling on little guy, its ok go ahead. I am glad you are way the hell up there in bumphuck washington. I am sure you are enjoying your ride this christmas season. just got back from taking a ride in my brothers Contender up the intercoastal waterway. It was a blast.
WTF is a turkey wad? And there are millenials in this thread who are acting more mature than you.

looks like a junked race only mustang. My mustang was in all national publications. in 1996 I ran an 8.70 in my showcar. I had stereo, cup holders electric windows leather seats polished engine bay and rear end and polished aerospace component calipers and rotors and custom a1 automatic gm turbo 400 tranny that was air shifted.etc... and was a convertible with show quality paint. I licensed at Frank Hawley drag racing school in both super gas and super comp dragster at the same place. where was you parachute?? it is illegal to run over 150 without a chute. It was one of two 357 302 based a4 ford racing blocks ever built by ronnie crawford.. It had a sonny bryant crank that was over 3500 bucks by itself. You were probably tugging on moms skirt to let you out and play with the the kids in 1996. guess what, the mustang doesnt matter either. Got tired of it and sold it. too many young punks in the mustang scene and got tired of the whole thing. I had 85k in my mustang. all other stangs looked like chit next to it. I would go on the street with it too. I have had 5 supercharged cars. I forgot more than what you know dude. You asked what are my credentials.... gave you a little bit of my experiences. that is all I will give.
Again with the gross display of maturity. Standing up to "haters" by stooping below their level speaks volumes about who you are as a person. If your numbers are true then why wouldn't you just laugh these questions off? The fact that you seem so offended leads me to believe you know you are wrong, you don't like it and now you are lashing out as you are backed into a corner. You don't need to respond to comments you dislike or disagree with, this is the internet you aren't going to like most of what is said. GROW UP.

You can get upset with me and call me a hater/butthurt/millenial/moron if you want but I'm just calling it like I see it.

Porpoise out.

Last edited by Turpid porpoise; 12-26-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: build finished and new dyno numbers.

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: