C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My CHITBOX

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

Cathedral or Rectangle port? What pulley set up?
Old 01-07-2019, 07:09 PM
douniasg
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts

Nice mph! I like your taste on cut hoods and wheels. What size are rear wheels? I thought they would stick out with the beadlocks. Yours look flush.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:53 PM
jattz06
Pro

Received 84 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Podium
Cathedral or Rectangle port? What pulley set up?
Rectangle, 3.47 and 10% o/d nothing wild on the blower just a v2ti. 91+meth 9:7:1 engine
Old 01-07-2019, 07:54 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by douniasg
Nice mph! I like your taste on cut hoods and wheels. What size are rear wheels? I thought they would stick out with the beadlocks. Yours look flush.
thanks rears are 15x10 they sit pretty flush but the tire does bubble out a little.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:51 PM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

turbo **** at it again. this is a phucking race car. it has been set up for drag racing. last time I took offense to a dirt bag I built my 1200 horse stroker mustang. when I brought it out the following year I could not buy a race. all the big mouths did not want to race. I built a purpose built prostreet drag car. my car ran 158 in the quarter mile without using and addtional 150 nitrous shot. I spent a lot of money for nothing. all the big mouths stopped talking. I tried to make bets to no avail. I have a nice street car not set up for the track at all and I wont either. I have no problem injecting a 454 lsx pumping 2000 horse but trust me nobody would want to race that either. I am not impressed with his car but respect the work and money he put in it. turbo jizz just likes to mouth off but I am sure he brings nothing to the table. trust me if I wanted to build another race car it would be a low 8 second ride. I have access to a Nelson Racing Engine forged bullet that I can buy outright at a good price since the guy died and the family is parting out car. this is a twin turbo engine plant. it would just be another waste of money and I would never see my money back so I wont do that again. jizzz06 feels good that he can beat a true street car. hope you are proud. quite frankly I dont give a chit. trust me when you go to sell this car you wont get anything for it. you would have to give away all mods for free cause this wont even fetch 20k and I know you have a lot more in it than that. bring me a car that can idle all day, runs cats and does not need meth injection and no slicks of drag radials. that would be a race. a street car race. quite frankly I would have gone with a twin turbo and automatic set up if you really want to win races. turbos make more power and automatic trans is the winning ticket.
The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (06-24-2022)
Old 01-07-2019, 11:28 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by edram454
Love those phaggy

Old 01-07-2019, 11:35 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 809 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by helga203
Lol I must have chit box to. Cut hood to fit f2 haven't vacuumed or washed it for 10ys lol
why drive a turbo with a belt when it's much more efficient to use the exhaust?
and that dirty mug sounds just as ugly as the name 'helga'

turbo **** at it again. this is a phucking race car. it has been set up for drag racing. last time I took offense to a dirt bag I built my 1200 horse stroker mustang. when I brought it out the following year I could not buy a race. all the big mouths did not want to race. I built a purpose built prostreet drag car. my car ran 158 in the quarter mile without using and addtional 150 nitrous shot. I spent a lot of money for nothing. all the big mouths stopped talking. I tried to make bets to no avail. I have a nice street car not set up for the track at all and I wont either. I have no problem injecting a 454 lsx pumping 2000 horse but trust me nobody would want to race that either. I am not impressed with his car but respect the work and money he put in it. turbo jizz just likes to mouth off but I am sure he brings nothing to the table. trust me if I wanted to build another race car it would be a low 8 second ride. I have access to a Nelson Racing Engine forged bullet that I can buy outright at a good price since the guy died and the family is parting out car. this is a twin turbo engine plant. it would just be another waste of money and I would never see my money back so I wont do that again. jizzz06 feels good that he can beat a true street car. hope you are proud. quite frankly I dont give a chit. trust me when you go to sell this car you wont get anything for it. you would have to give away all mods for free cause this wont even fetch 20k and I know you have a lot more in it than that. bring me a car that can idle all day, runs cats and does not need meth injection and no slicks of drag radials. that would be a race. a street car race. quite frankly I would have gone with a twin turbo and automatic set up if you really want to win races. turbos make more power and automatic trans is the winning ticket.
sorry you feel like you wasted money; sounds like your vehicular enjoyment is actually derived elsewhere...
i, for one, just spent as much as my car's worth in mods again, but i did it for my own driving enjoyment - something i've been experiencing for the last 8yrs in this same car & plan to pass on to my kids (whenever i eventually have them). sounds like one man's trash is another man's treasure.

and in before this thread gets closed, too
Old 01-07-2019, 11:52 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

I'm pretty sure he had his own thread locked and now he's trying to troll someone else's thread, the mods usually don't come around here anyway unless someone tattled
Old 01-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

Received 176 Likes on 138 Posts
2018 Corvette of Year Finalist
2017 C5 of Year Finalist

quite frankly I would have gone with a twin turbo and automatic set up if you really want to win races. turbos make more power and automatic trans is the winning ticket.
Still wearing your Super Mad cape for all the C5 owners? Now the truth emerges as to why you won't get any results out of your Z06. Admit it, you don't know how to drive a manual. Wake up, you're in the C5 Forced Induction section.

Old 01-08-2019, 12:01 AM
jattz06
Pro

LOL you are a clown.. this car is driven on the street to events etc. if I was concerned about getting money for mods I wouldn’t mod my car but that’s not the case I could care less. I just see you write about your old mustang and stuff you WOULD do but hey it’s the internet so you can talk a big talk but that doesn’t mean anything. I encourage your responses because with each one it shows how little you really know and maybe you had a fast mustang or maybe it was your uncle’s cousin’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother car.. you are just some keyboard warrior that’s really sensitive so keep up the responses they are entertaining

Old 01-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

2017 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by neutron82
It is interesting how most of his replies contain those words, undertones, and references.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

2017 C5 of Year Finalist

I'm pretty sure he had his own thread locked and now he's trying to troll someone else's thread, the mods usually don't come around here anyway unless someone tattled
I wouldn't be surprised if he cried to the moderators to have his own thread locked. I don't foresee anyone in this thread making that request. We'll ask the mods to keep it open. Locking is unlikely but a long vacation isn't out of the question.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:25 AM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Turbo-Geist
I wouldn't be surprised if he cried to the moderators to have his own thread locked. I don't foresee anyone in this thread making that request. We'll ask the mods to keep it open. Locking is unlikely but a long vacation isn't out of the question.
one interesting bit i noticed but wasn't surprised by:

Old 01-08-2019, 10:30 AM
mic575
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts

Still wearing your Super Mad cape for all the C5 owners? Now the truth emerges as to why you won't get any results out of your Z06. Admit it, you don't know how to drive a manual. Wake up, you're in the C5 Forced Induction section.
He doesn't know how to drive a manual! That explains so much...
Old 01-08-2019, 12:27 PM
TastyBacon
Pro

Received 80 Likes on 62 Posts

I don't know...it was fun at first, but it's gone on so long that now it's just sad.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:59 PM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

turbo turd and jizzwiz are lost in space. if you think you can shift your chitbox faster than a automatic does and never miss a shift you guys should go back to your pokemon gameboy and entertain yourself some other way. this car is no street car. it is uncomfortable and lost alll of its street manners. yeah, I also drove my 1200 horse crawford quarterhorse mustang on the streets. I did but it was horrible with a full spool and a air shifted a-1 automatic turbo 400 with a 5000 stall converter. it could be driven on the street but it was no street car. just because it can drive on the street like a battle ship doesnt mean it is a street car.I met Zora Arkus Duntov in 1985 bloomington gold show when it was in the mclean county fairgrounds. I heard him talking to another guy and he talked about street cars. he said the best corvette street car is the base model without performance enhancements. it is the best and smoothest and quietest riding car to buy. when the horsepower goes up the drive-ability goes down. My car drove better stock than it did after the head/cam/intake change. now with the blower a little less comfortable etc... if your car makes 800 which I doubt, it should be a pain in the azz to put up with during a rainstorm or 100 plus heat or with decent head room etc...or bumper to bumper traffic jams. this car is going to wind up like most of these cars do... the owner gets chick knocked up or gets married and now the car has to go...owner asks 30k but sees he can only get 16k. starts the part out process and gets peanuts for used performance parts and sells off the chopped up carcass for 10k. these types of cars never get handed down to sons or daughters. anybody thats says this as not true should have their head examined. I thought when I got my first corvette that I would keep it forever. I have had 12 corvettes and numerous other high performance american muscle cars. I am not passing anything down. when I have had enough I will sell and move on. by the way, the moderator can shut down any thread he likes. its his choice. whatever he does is fine with me. You guys can continue dilly whacking over this guys chitbox. I am done..
Old 01-08-2019, 11:24 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

hmm... i've had my truck for 12+yrs now & my car for 8+ with no intentions or need to get rid of either.
the only reason on the table would be to get a 4 door truck when we have kids... but my wife's got a sedan & wants to keep my current truck, too, so yeah... i'll likely have mine until the wheels fall off and then i'll put new wheels back on.

ps - i've already fixed the car after 1 track day mishap, too.

Get notified of new replies

To My CHITBOX

Old 01-08-2019, 11:25 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

some people have opinions... i've stated fact + intent

Last edited by _zebra; 01-08-2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:29 AM
jattz06
Pro

I was going to write out a long response but here’s my dyno sheet since you still can’t find yours.. I’m sure you can recognize my car with all that blue you like in the engine bay
Old 01-09-2019, 07:18 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

turbo turd and jizzwiz are lost in space. if you think you can shift your chitbox faster than a automatic does and never miss a shift you guys should go back to your pokemon gameboy and entertain yourself some other way. this car is no street car. it is uncomfortable and lost alll of its street manners. yeah, I also drove my 1200 horse crawford quarterhorse mustang on the streets. I did but it was horrible with a full spool and a air shifted a-1 automatic turbo 400 with a 5000 stall converter. it could be driven on the street but it was no street car. just because it can drive on the street like a battle ship doesnt mean it is a street car.I met Zora Arkus Duntov in 1985 bloomington gold show when it was in the mclean county fairgrounds. I heard him talking to another guy and he talked about street cars. he said the best corvette street car is the base model without performance enhancements. it is the best and smoothest and quietest riding car to buy. when the horsepower goes up the drive-ability goes down. My car drove better stock than it did after the head/cam/intake change. now with the blower a little less comfortable etc... if your car makes 800 which I doubt, it should be a pain in the azz to put up with during a rainstorm or 100 plus heat or with decent head room etc...or bumper to bumper traffic jams. this car is going to wind up like most of these cars do... the owner gets chick knocked up or gets married and now the car has to go...owner asks 30k but sees he can only get 16k. starts the part out process and gets peanuts for used performance parts and sells off the chopped up carcass for 10k. these types of cars never get handed down to sons or daughters. anybody thats says this as not true should have their head examined. I thought when I got my first corvette that I would keep it forever. I have had 12 corvettes and numerous other high performance american muscle cars. I am not passing anything down. when I have had enough I will sell and move on. by the way, the moderator can shut down any thread he likes. its his choice. whatever he does is fine with me. You guys can continue dilly whacking over this guys chitbox. I am done..
You keep saying you're done and then you keep talking. Just leave, nobody is going to miss you and your ridiculous antics.

Quick Reply: My CHITBOX