C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of selling nitrous setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 01:52 AM
thatguy662
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Thinking of selling nitrous setup

May sell nitrous setup which still isn’t even hooked up. I was doing it “right” and getting all the failsafes and basically only need a standalone. But, after driving the car a year and meeting more car people and nitrous gurus I just don’t think nitrous is for me. I drive the car a good bit as well, love it! So I want to go A&A after reading all reviews and potential power. Eventually I would love to be near 100hp but my goal now is 650-700 if possible. Is this attainable? If so, which kit? Fuel modifications? I have never been around anyone with an aftermarket supercharger.

Car is a 2003 z06 with 55k miles with these “major” mods:

BTR stage 4 cam, american racing 1 7/8 headers, b&b exhaust, vararam intake, built transmission, mcleod rxt clutch and lightweight flywheel, driveshaftshop cf driveshaft, ecs trans brace, brand new mickey thompsons. Also have a fast102 not installed and a nick williams 102.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:00 PM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

yes it is possible. get the ti blower and 80 llb injectors. I made 699 with ti system. you will be out of fuel at 6300 rpm. Mine dynoed exceptionally well on the mustang dyno. apparently my car was well modded and lots of dough dumped in it by the first owner who had tons of money and 3 sets of expensive wheels and tires. he put 2k miles on it and sold it. dont know the cam or how extensive the heads have been ported but i imagine nothing was on the cheap by the way my car has always run.. this news is new to me recently since I made contact with almost all the previous owners personally. You should hit 600 for sure. good luck.

Quick Reply: Thinking of selling nitrous setup