Notices
C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A&A install in finally complete

Old 05-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Speedy007
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Indeed itís been a blast and such a relief but Iím still yet to fire this thing back up lol

Originally Posted by tabbruzz View Post
Nice build...it was a fun install....well satisfying once complete.

Last edited by Speedy007; 05-04-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:47 AM
tabbruzz
CF Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedy007 View Post
Indeed itís been a blast and such a relief but Iím still yet to fire this thing back up lol
I hear ya...I have had crap weather and traveling for work so all I did after the install was start it. It runs fine. But i want to take for a ride before I put the 60 pound injectors in. Then more drive time before I make it to a pro tuner. I will give the tune my best shot in the mean time. Also had to raise my lowered car back up in from. After the install I was less the 2 in from my corner air deflectors or whatever you want to call them from scraping the ground. It's all good though....but now that the install is complete I keep trying to find other things to work on on the car...it really never ends

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My A&A install in finally complete

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: