Notices
C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need hoses/connectors for MightyMouse Wild Catch Can

Old 05-05-2019, 10:18 AM
DrRaySomeDay
CF Senior Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Need hoses/connectors for MightyMouse Wild Catch Can

I bought a used Mighty Mouse Wild Catch Can. It is just the catch can and the mounting bracket, I still need to get the proper hoses/connectors. I have read some posts about guys using Home Depot or Lowes parts, does that sound right? If not from Lowes or Home Depot, where could I try to find hosing and connectors that will work? Even if it is only temporary, I was hoping to install this today and could always buy the right parts from Mighty Mouse and swap them on later. Thanks for the suggestions
Old 05-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Wmupilot

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

All of the fittings are AN fittings. I don't think home depot or lowes has them. lol
Old 05-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Turpid porpoise
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 134 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by DrRaySomeDay View Post
I bought a used Mighty Mouse Wild Catch Can. It is just the catch can and the mounting bracket, I still need to get the proper hoses/connectors. I have read some posts about guys using Home Depot or Lowes parts, does that sound right? If not from Lowes or Home Depot, where could I try to find hosing and connectors that will work? Even if it is only temporary, I was hoping to install this today and could always buy the right parts from Mighty Mouse and swap them on later. Thanks for the suggestions
Just order the correct fittings and wait to install the catch can until you receive them. No point in doing anything twice.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:24 PM
mykream
CF Senior Member

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Get on mighty mouses website and order all the hoses... Or, message Dave (mighty mouse) and have him send you a hose kit for your setup.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need hoses/connectors for MightyMouse Wild Catch Can

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: