C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAF Delete Harness and tube Available?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 04:35 AM
pelensky
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default MAF Delete Harness and tube Available?

I have a 2003 supercharged Z with the stock MAF. Does any make a plug and play harness to delete the MAF and connect an IAT for an SD tune. I saw one for an LS3 from EFI Connection but not sure if one is available for LS1/6. Or, is the LS3 MAF the same as my 2003 MAF?

Does anyone make a plug and play tube to replace the stock MAF that is pre-tapped for an IAT? I am running about 10 psi of boost and don't want a leak.

Last edited by pelensky; 05-10-2019 at 04:37 AM.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

A&A sells a MAF delete tube but I don't think it has an IAT bung on it. If anyone made a plug and play harness I would guess Casper's is the place to look.
Old 05-18-2019, 11:55 PM
itsslow98
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Turpid porpoise
A&A sells a MAF delete tube but I don't think it has an IAT bung on it. If anyone made a plug and play harness I would guess Casper's is the place to look.
A&a will weld an iat bung on for you prior to shipping. That's where I bought mine from. Added meth bongs prior to the iat too
Old 05-19-2019, 11:11 AM
aaronc7
Drifting

Received 297 Likes on 235 Posts

I just ordered a replacement cold pipe.... didn't know they would do the welding there before they shipped it. That would have saved me some hassle and probably some $$.

Otherwise, get a 3/8 NPT bung for IAT and 1/8 NPT bung(s) for meth nozzles if required. If you get the meth nozzles, try to find some low profile ones so the nozzle will be at least flush with the inner pipe (protruding is OK too). Either way I ended up having to grind mine down a bit.

I actually am moving my IAT to before my nozzle now....but that's a whole different discussion.

Name:  GsEFq9Hh.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  196.6 KB

Last edited by aaronc7; 05-19-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To MAF Delete Harness and tube Available?

Quick Reply: MAF Delete Harness and tube Available?