C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TPS Wire for Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 09:53 PM
vetten76
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Default TPS Wire for Nitrous

I have a complete Zex system that I removed from my C6 before I traded it in on a 19 GS last year. I'd like to use the same system on my LT1. I don't see why it won't work the same way it did on my C6. My only question is what color wire do I tap into for the TPS trigger? Thanks for the help....
Old 05-25-2019, 08:12 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

There are 2 TPS signal wires, one dark blue, the other pink. One is rising and the other, falling. Choose which operation you want (rising or falling) and properly connect to it (no "T" taps or scotch lock garbage) to your controller.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:53 AM
vetten76
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
There are 2 TPS signal wires, one dark blue, the other pink. One is rising and the other, falling. Choose which operation you want (rising or falling) and properly connect to it (no "T" taps or scotch lock garbage) to your controller.
Cool. Thank you. I believe I need the rising. The solenoid operates at 5 volts. Sounds like I need the dark blue. Soldered joint and all. No taps. Got it.

Get notified of new replies

To TPS Wire for Nitrous

Quick Reply: TPS Wire for Nitrous