C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WARNING if you want to deal with RSI

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 05:45 PM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Default WARNING if you want to deal with RSI

EDIT: 6/25/2019

Just wanted to update the thread and inform every that this issue is solved and wanted to thank William for making this right in every way possible it was an issue with Paypal and his account I don't want to get into details but William made it right for me and I'm happy customer now I'll also receive the parts from him later on.

Want to send Bret huge thank for helping in every way possible from his side even though he could've told me it's not his business.

ANOTHER EDIT After 4 months 10/13/2019

The news of a Billet fuel hat that support a lot of power for our C5s and direct fit was amazing but dealing with William/RSI is nothing short but a very very bad nightmare don't pay anything unless you go the shop yourself and receive the part the same time unless you can handle 5+ months with complete bullshit and excuses.

It's sad that some people in the racing business has no Integrity & no respect for paying customers with their hard earned money

I recommend going with any different route you can find with Bret, A&A kit or ESC or custom built for your fuel needs.

On the other hand huge Thanks for Bret for his amazing and continuous support & help

Regards to all,
Sam

Last edited by venomws7; 10-13-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:01 PM
DRIVER456
Melting Slicks

Location: NY- 2013 Corvette Challenge Champion-2013 Index Combo Champion 2015 CC/MM Champion
Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Yup i had the same exact experience with that jack *** years ago never did business with him or rsi again

Last edited by DRIVER456; 05-31-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that actually received the fuel pump hanger. Sorry to hear about what you're going through with RSI.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:03 PM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by DRIVER456
Yup i had the same exact experience with that jack *** years ago never did business with him or rsi again
very unfortunate to handle customers this way.

Originally Posted by Turpid porpoise
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that actually received the fuel pump hanger. Sorry to hear about what you're going through with RSI.
My 1st order with him was years ago and I did receive the order but after couple of months but now after his promises I trusted him unfortunately I made the same mistake twice.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 AM
dopefedz
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I've received random fb messages asking if I was interested in buying one of their new hangers. I'm glad I didn't.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:23 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 207 Posts

I hate that this happened Sam. I wish there was more that I could do. That's not to say that I'm done trying. If this doesn't get fully resolved where you fail to get all of your money back, I'll make damn sure that you get taken care of in another way and will drop RSI product altogether.

Bret
Old 06-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by dopefedz
I've received random fb messages asking if I was interested in buying one of their new hangers. I'm glad I didn't.
I recommend that members buy from me or not at all. I have gotten Will to ship every one that I've sold so far.

Bret
Old 06-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
I recommend that members buy from me or not at all. I have gotten Will to ship every one that I've sold so far.

Bret

^This, Bret made sure I got mine.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:47 AM
TNTC5
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Same Here, I can not believe they are using the same excuses after all these years
Old 06-25-2019, 10:04 PM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

EDIT:

Just wanted to update the thread and inform every that this issue is solved and wanted to thank William for making this right in every way possible it was an issue with Paypal and his account I don't want to get into details but William made it right for me and I'm happy customer now I'll also receive the parts from him later on.

Want to send Bret huge thank for helping in every way possible from his side even though he could've told me it's not his business.

Regards to all,
Sam
Old 06-27-2019, 04:37 PM
Milan
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

Did you get the pump hanger?
Old 06-27-2019, 04:41 PM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Milan
Did you get the pump hanger?
Not yet but He will ship it to Bret as I have some parts I need from Bret anyway so I'll ship everything together overseas.
Old 07-06-2019, 06:30 AM
JMBLOWNWS6
Melting Slicks

Received 111 Likes on 77 Posts

LMFAO. I split for 5 years and Will is still being a asshat at times. Man some **** never changes! And Bret is still a hero in the C5 section
Old 07-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Supporting Vendor

I won't dispute that there have been questionable things happening over the years with RSI. I was close to one of those situations. I have a good friend that dropped off his Viper many years ago and it's still not done. I quickly jumped to the conclusion that Will was putting the screws to him but then some time later, the Viper owner asked me to visit with Will about this fuel hat. I spent many hours talking with Will about his product but before I could justify doing any business with him, I had to put the story about my friend's Viper to rest, one way or another. I was either going to tell Will to pound sand or understand what happened and decide to do business with him. After speaking with my friend and Will at length I finally felt like I understood how things came to be and made the decision to rep the fuel hats. If Sam was getting screwed, I was still struggling with staying with versus dropping RSI because I felt like with me being a dealer of RSI, I could help make sure that people got treated as they should.

I’m not a person that automatically trusts a person. I’ve been screwed far too many times to be that naïve. When Sam reached out to me about this, I began talking with Will but we were both busy so it took some time before we were both able to take the time to have a complete conversation. One day Sam (VenomWS7) and I were messaging back and forth and during that conversation, I received a random call from Will. Will had told me earlier that PayPal closed his account and that he couldn’t give Sam his money back because he didn’t have it. I struggled to believe that story even though I had a similar case with PayPal. I stopped talking about the hats so that I could not promote any more business until I got to a place where I understood what was going on. On this final day, I spoke with Will while messaging Sam for over an hour. I was getting screenshots from Will, showing PayPal transactions that supported what he was saying, which is that PayPal froze his account and locked up his money. Sam had sent Will a payment and then Will refunded it and asked Sam to send the payment to another address and Sam did that. That’s when PayPal locked up and closed his account. When that happened, Will refunded Sam’s payment to stop the money from being tied up. Early on, Will told me a number of times that he told Sam to dispute the charge with his CC company because he didn’t have Sam’s money, PayPal did. Sam refused to accept that and I understand why. Early on, even Will didn’t fully understand what happened with the account and the money and PayPal wouldn’t talk to anyone. By the time we got on the phone while I happened to be messaging with Sam, Will had come to understand some things and that’s why he called me. He began sending me screenshots of his PayPal account. He still couldn’t use the account but was finally able to log in and look at transaction history. His screenshots clearly showed me that the money was removed from his account back in March, proving that he didn’t have Sam’s money to give back. Will also explained to me that while Sam is asking for his money from him that PayPal is insisting that Will pay back the money that Sam has disputed. The transaction record clearly showed that Will didn’t have the money so it’s difficult to understand why PayPal would be insisting he pay them again. It showed his balance as negative to the amount that Sam had paid him although he had refunded it back in March. I shared these screenshots with Sam while repeating what Will was telling me until Sam saw what I did, which is that Will never had his money to refund in the first place. Sam finally got his money back and I’m waiting on a fuel hat from Will so I can build him a fuel system with it.
The following users liked this post:
venomws7 (07-09-2019)
Old 07-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
LMFAO. I split for 5 years and Will is still being a asshat at times. Man some **** never changes! And Bret is still a hero in the C5 section
LOL, there's more to the story than what is seen on the surface. I was just talking with a car dealership owner that told me he's good friends with you. Hope you're doing well.

Offering products from A&A Superchargers, East Coast Superchargers, Mechman Alternators, Mantic clutches, RPS clutches, Kooks Headers, Lakewood, LG, Brian Tooley Racing, Comp Cams, FAST, ARP, UPP Turbo systems, Wiseco, Callies, K1, MAST Motorsports, Haltech and many more. PM me for details.
The following users liked this post:
JMBLOWNWS6 (07-06-2019)
Old 10-14-2019, 05:50 AM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

The news of a Billet fuel hat that support a lot of power for our C5s and direct fit was amazing but dealing with William/RSI is nothing short but a very very bad nightmare don't pay anything unless you go the shop yourself and receive the part the same time unless you can handle 4+ months with complete bullshit and excuses.

It's sad that some people in the racing business has no Integrity & no respect for paying customers with their hard earned money

I recommend going with any different route you can find with Bret, A&A kit or ESC or custom built for your fuel needs.

On the other hand huge Thanks for Bret for his amazing and continuous support & help
Old 10-14-2019, 07:06 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by venomws7
The news of a Billet fuel hat that support a lot of power for our C5s and direct fit was amazing but dealing with William/RSI is nothing short but a very very bad nightmare don't pay anything unless you go the shop yourself and receive the part the same time unless you can handle 4+ months with complete bullshit and excuses.

Wow, I totally thought you had this resolved the last time I saw you post. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:22 PM
TNTC5
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

same situation 10 years ago!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2019, 07:17 PM
evileight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

I bought the rsi dual fuel pump setup with hell cat pumps. I delt with rsi direct and I received everything fast. I had no idea this was going on, if I had seen this thread I would not have bought it but so far am glad I did. No leaks or anything and much simpler than external pumps.

Get notified of new replies

To WARNING if you want to deal with RSI

Quick Reply: WARNING if you want to deal with RSI