C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help please, A&A drain line

Old 06-09-2019, 08:06 PM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 125 Posts

Default Need help please, A&A drain line

How can I make or duplicate one of these? The nearest place that has AN fittings is closed Mondays. Looks like some sorta barbed swivel fitting. I'm trying to fix an oil leak and replacing any possibilities. I've yanked on that line real hard before.

Could I possibly use a barbed brass fitting from Lowes? Any suggestions would help including sizes, thanks.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:11 PM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Also, if it is leaking it's not from the hose but from the part on that fitting that rotates. That hose is on super tight. Just a suspicion but there is some oil in the crevices of that fitting. Cheap enough to just replace and not wonder if that's a possibility.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:38 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,260 Likes on 1,055 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

have you tried loosening the connection and make sure the line is not in a bind?... if you don't get them together perfectly on the mating surfaces you will have hell getting it to seal
Old 06-10-2019, 02:15 AM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by neutron82
have you tried loosening the connection and make sure the line is not in a bind?... if you don't get them together perfectly on the mating surfaces you will have hell getting it to seal
Well the drain line fitting can rotate 360*. It's not in a bind. Maybe I'm not understanding the question though, but the drain line is not bound up.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:14 PM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Did it the easy way, quick call to A&A and they're sending me out a new drain line and fitting. Didn't even leave the house.

Get notified of new replies

To Need help please, A&A drain line

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need help please, A&A drain line