Sponsored by:

Zoops wheel polish/seal

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Litre
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zoops wheel polish/seal

I was watching some of my TiVod programs the other day. One of the shows I watched was Trucks! which airs on Spike TV. Therein, the host was discussing wheel polish and seal. Zoops apparently makes a nice polish/seal that looked very good on the show. The only problem is, they applied it to a new wheel, so I couldn't really tell if it was worthwhile. My thin-spokes are looking a little dull, so I was wondering if anyone had tried this stuff, and if so, how good is it?

http://www.zoops.com/product-detail.asp?prodID=95502
Old 07-07-2005, 06:03 PM
GrayC5
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There have been any number of threads and discussion on wheel polishes over in the Car Care Products section of the Forum and you'll probably get better answers over there. Good luck.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Litre
Melting Slicks

Did a search, didn't see a single thing on Zoops. I'll post over there
Old 07-07-2005, 06:30 PM
flash of red
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I have used the zoops on my C3 and on my CCW wheels. It is not a polish. It is a sealer to keep the aluminum from tarnishing and staining. You have to have the metal finished to the level of shine you like then apply the zoop seal to your wheels parts etc. You must follow the directions. It does work I dont have to polish my wheels. They maintain their shine, however you only clean them with soap and water....do not try to reapply polish to them until you are ready to re-apply the zoop seal.The seal usually last 2-3 years depending of course how much exposure to the elements the wheels see .
Old 07-08-2005, 07:09 AM
dugsc5
Intermediate

Default zoop wheel polish

I have tried zoop in the past and i wasn't impressed, again they demonstrated on a new wheel. plain water could've shined them up. i went to Carl Caspers car show in Lou. KY, there was a dealer there. the company is called Master Formula they have a polish and sealer these are the best things i have found so far. my wheels were pitted and had a lot of road grime, and it took very little effort to get them looking good. check out their website. good luck

www.metalgloss.com

Get notified of new replies

To Zoops wheel polish/seal

Quick Reply: Zoops wheel polish/seal