Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
Stangkiller
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07-'08

Originally Posted by YELLOHHH
I can not confirm or deny whether I was joking or not. I can however confirm that I've been called things much worse than douche bag.

Perhaps Mr. antique motorcycle collector is unaware of the special relationship that Chris and I developed over a very special evening, when he spent the night at my place after an exhausting ....

Well, the details aren't important. What is important is that Chris got the joke.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:00 PM
0EG@EnglandGreen
Supporting Tuner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: ================== Houston, Texas www.englandgreen.com ================== Necessary Evil™ __________
Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by YELLOHHH
I can not confirm or deny whether I was joking or not. I can however confirm that I've been called things much worse than douche bag.

Perhaps Mr. antique motorcycle collector is unaware of the special relationship that Chris and I developed over a very special evening, when he spent the night at my place after an exhausting ....

Well, the details aren't important. What is important is that Chris got the joke.

Quick Reply: The Grond Chronicles : EG takes Florida by storm (metaphorically) [Dialup Nap]