C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 Replacement carpet

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 11:43 PM
14U2ENV
Melting Slicks

Location: Lino Lakes, MN _________________________ I Figured out how to do this!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06

Default C5 Replacement carpet

Has anyone bought or inquired about replacement carpet for their C5?

Reason I ask is I want to buy the passengers side carpet tub and I was wondering if you can buy one half or if it comes as a set.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:51 AM
timfoster
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Look on Ebay

I replaced my drivers side front carpet. Found a deal on Ebay from a person selling the drivers side and passenger side carpets out of a Z06. The carpet was in like new condition. I still have the passenger side carpet and would sell it for what I paid for it on Ebay $75. The carpet is black. Send me an email if this works for you.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:58 AM
wstory1
Race Director

Old 02-07-2006, 09:00 AM
14U2ENV
Melting Slicks

Location: Lino Lakes, MN _________________________ I Figured out how to do this!
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06

Originally Posted by timfoster
I replaced my drivers side front carpet. Found a deal on Ebay from a person selling the drivers side and passenger side carpets out of a Z06. The carpet was in like new condition. I still have the passenger side carpet and would sell it for what I paid for it on Ebay $75. The carpet is black. Send me an email if this works for you.
PM sent as you are not accepting emails!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Stealthy4
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

I thought about replacing my carpet last weekend while I had it out...I looked at the tags on the carpet, they had a part number on them but when I did a search for the part numbers, they didnt come up. I sent Gene @ Fred Beans and email. He responded saying all they need is a VIN# and which pieces you want. I have a feeling it will be expensive though...all the "aftermarket carpets in "OEM" trim level are about 500-700 dollars for the driver and passenger side tubs...the complete set was about 1000 which included the tubs and all the rear pieces...after i saw the general amount i would be paying, i decided not to pursue it any further...i purchased 4 kinds of carpet cleaner and dawn dish detergent. Got them semi decent

Get notified of new replies

To C5 Replacement carpet

Quick Reply: C5 Replacement carpet