Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My experience with forum member "Aggie Doc" ( richard perry or rick )

Old 08-27-2006, 01:52 AM
Vital Velocity
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11

Default My experience with forum member "Aggie Doc" ( richard perry or rick )

Let me start by saying im not sure if this is in the right section but i just wanted to put it out there in case anyone is thinking of doing business with him ( although im not even sure hes going to be on the board anymore since im assuming hes selling his car )

First off i bought my 97 C5 about 7 months ago and since that day my co-working has been busting my ***** to sell it to him ( good friend of mine ). Well i told him if the right deal came along for the right car for me i would sell him my corvette.

3 weeks ago or so Aggie Doc 97 black on black c5 came up for sale so i contacted aggie and told him that i was very intersted in buying his car, however in order for me to do it i had to sell mine first and that the only reason i was selling it was to buy his. He said he understood and would help me with whatever he could. Started off as a great transaction.

Well i contacted my friend and we got the ball rolling, i told aggie that i would most likely be able to come get the car the following week ( asked him if i needed a deposit or anything and he said not to worry about it ). I explained to him that my friend had pulled a loan for my car and we were just waiting for the check to clear but as soon as it cleared i would head down there to get it. I told him most likely the following thursday is what i would be looking at. I recieved a notorized bill of sale stating what the deal was with the car from aggie.

Well we get a call from the bank stating that it could take a few more days to clear the check so i immidiatly contact aggie and let him know it may not be till friday if he could wait till then or i could drop off half the in cash and wire him the rest friday ( the next freaking day ), i also mentioned if it was a deal breaker i would figure out a way to get him the full amount on thursday. Well i get an email from him stating that he was calling off the entire deal was "null and void" because he did not want to wait 24 f#$king hours. Not an email saying that doesnt work can you come up with the money, just sorry no deal. This is after he KNEW i only sold my car to buy his and HE KNEW i had already sold my car so he left me stranded.

I sent him 5 emails, NUMEROUS emails, 3 pms begging him to get back in touch with me so we could figure something out, and even if we could not to at leats let me know man to man that he was going to f%ck me over instead of hiding like a 4th grade girl. Well do you think he got back to me? Nope you guessed it he could not even man up to say he buddy sorry but im going to go ahead and F#ck you over.

So here is to you RICK, go f$ck yourself and next time man up and make the phone call to let me know what the deal is

Luckily for me i got in contact with HolyShiznit about his 2000 Supercharged C5 ( much nicer car than i was going to buy from rick ); and explained the situation to him and he has been nothing but a pleasure to do business with. So it worked out for me but i just wanted to let others know about rick.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:06 AM
VetterGetIt
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang bro that sucks man (this is Hard Driver from 3si). Why would he do that to you? Did you have words with you or think you were trying to scam him, or did he just get cold feet? Well, everything happens for a reason, got a SC!!! c5 now, oh yeah, pics or link or die!!! lol
Old 08-27-2006, 02:18 AM
ja03c5
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IB4TL...personal attacks on others is against the forum rules. Sad story and probably would've been good to know...until you used obvious profanities.

Get notified of new replies

To My experience with forum member "Aggie Doc" ( richard perry or rick )

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My experience with forum member "Aggie Doc" ( richard perry or rick )