Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sam's Club Gasoline?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 06:51 PM
nitecruizer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not that I know anything I am just a dumb cop but, the KID drives a gas tanker, he said all the gas is the same except for the addatives, when he goes to a Chevron station he pours in a bucket of techron to the 10.000 gallons of fuel in the tanker. If he is in a big hurry, or behind forget the bucket of addatives.

Cruizer
Old 03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Roc87
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nitecruizer
Not that I know anything I am just a dumb cop
Jeez man, give yourself some credit...... unless you ticket vettes without a front plate
Old 03-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Ikester
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by cadallante87
Has anyone used there fuel? I just became a member and wondering if there fuel is top notch. Any comments are greatly appreciated.
whats the savings you get?.... 5 bucks on a full tank? Is that worth it on a corvette engine?

Im sticking with Shell V-power
Old 03-12-2007, 08:32 PM
electronbluec5
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nitecruizer
Not that I know anything I am just a dumb cop but, the KID drives a gas tanker, he said all the gas is the same except for the addatives, when he goes to a Chevron station he pours in a bucket of techron to the 10.000 gallons of fuel in the tanker. If he is in a big hurry, or behind forget the bucket of addatives.

Cruizer
I can only assume you meant 10,000 gallons of fuel?

From my experience Chevron Premium has caused both of my Vettes to ping. I prefer Exxon, Mobil or BP but I will use Shell or Chevron in a pinch. My mother once used Murphy Gas in our 1997 Suburban and it ran worse than ever before. No problems what so ever after that tank of gas.

I'm not saying that all Chevron gas is bad but I won't use it in my area if I can avoid it. I think everyone should find a couple of gas stations they are comfortable with and stick with them. When you are on the road I would try to stick with Exxon, BP, Mobil, Chevron and as a last resort Shell.

Quick Reply: Sam's Club Gasoline?