Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone point me in the right direction for an enclosed trailer transporter?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Vital Velocity
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Can anyone point me in the right direction for an enclosed trailer transporter?

Looking to get a vehicle transported from miami fl to Houston Tx in an enclosed trailer, what should i expect to pay? Anyone have any references?
Thanks
Old 05-30-2008, 11:46 PM
bestvettever
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Auto transport

Hi, I used Fed Ex Passport last august. About 1300 miles. Cost $1255.00. The driver was excellant and courteous. Had his cell number to keep in touch with him as to the progress of the trip. Pay by cash, check or credit card. Fully bonded, state of the art truck. Car arrived here with 0 damage and as clean as it left it's origin. One thing you should know, plan early the trip can take a few weeks from the time you book,the trucks make stops along the way for other cars along the route. My experience was a good one with Fed Ex Passport, my only complaint was that it took a few weeks, but that is the luck of the draw based on the routing and whats being shipped at the time. Of course fuel is quite a bit more now than last august, so expect to pay a bit more. Fed Ex Passport was the least expensive of all the large reputable companies I called.
Good Luck
http://passport.fedex.com/

Quick Reply: Can anyone point me in the right direction for an enclosed trailer transporter?