Sponsored by:

C5 Corvette with 66 Cobra body!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 11:55 AM
m6 c5
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tapps33
Hey guys, I realize this thread is a little old, but I was hoping to get some information on the corvette C5 differential drive shaft adapted you used for your build. Did you fabricate it yourself? I know there was a company that made them (21st century performance I believe) but they have since gone out of business. I just purchased a 67 GTO (been dreaming about it for a long time now) and I want to build it to hug the curves like a new vette! So, I was going to retrofit the C5/C6 rear end (minus the transmission) into the 67 GTO frame. From my initial estimates everything will fit, i've just got to get by the lack of a transmission issue. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Sorry to muddy the corvette forum with a boring old GTO question! ;-)
He has his own website or at least he used to, I havent looked in a few months but its something like dragon motor cars. I actually spoke with him at carlisle in 09 if Im not mistaken and saw a few of his cars in person. They are pretty awesome.

Quick Reply: C5 Corvette with 66 Cobra body!