Old 02-15-2011, 08:17 PM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 819 Likes on 388 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

Originally Posted by All_Motor_C5LS6
Where can I find this front splitter?
It is made by ACI and you can order from them, but if you click in the Store link in the Red board near the top of the page you can find it there under Exterior Parts.

Here is mine.

I did it in a matte black, but I am thinking of going to a match Torch Red or having it done in Hydro Carbon.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:31 PM
20vette0107fatboy
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Check out jwmotoring. They have the same splitter. Its not the same name brand. But looks just the same. Alot cheaper then the aci splitter. Mine should be here with in a week.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:44 PM
maroman88
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i sure dont want the splitter... i would like the stainless piece tho!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Jim in Mich
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I got mine from JWMotoring, I have it all painted and ready to install, just waiting for warmer weather. Sure does come with a bunch of meaty bolts to install it. Im a little worried that if I snag it it will rip the whole front end of the car off. Did you guys that have them installed use the supplied hardware to install them?
Old 02-16-2011, 11:01 AM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 819 Likes on 388 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

Originally Posted by Jim in Mich
I got mine from JWMotoring, I have it all painted and ready to install, just waiting for warmer weather. Sure does come with a bunch of meaty bolts to install it. Im a little worried that if I snag it it will rip the whole front end of the car off. Did you guys that have them installed use the supplied hardware to install them?
Yes I used the hardware supplied and I highly recommend that you use all of it. You will find that you become even more aware of your surroundings once you have the splitter on. If your car is lowered, you need to be even more aware. I wanted to drop mine down on the stock bolts, but I drag just a little now when I backout of my drive now.
As for tearing the front end off, I am not sure (almost sure) if the post with the SS lip attached is the same member that posted a while back that he hit something and because of the SS lip, it really did major damage to the splitter, where if it was not on, it most likely would not have had that much damage.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:19 PM
RockyF150
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The member in question would be me. I have the ss splitter. It is still on the car and my aci still looks like brand new. I have scraped it plenty of times. Never hit anything. I have a feeling if I do ever hit something it will cause just as much damage w/o it as with it.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:03 AM
ZFLASH
Melting Slicks

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14, '16

Default Slices and dices

Originally Posted by RockyF150
It's made of stainless steel...I made a template out of mdf and I have a buddy that cut it for me at his work shop. Then I fabbed up brackets so that it bolts up right.

Here is the template.

some of how she fits...excuse the dirtyness...long winter project list.

That's the one I've been waiting to see if you were going to mass produce. Isn't this the one that says it slices,and dices. I want this,please get us a price. L8R THE FLASH
Old 02-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Jims2001
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I think the center looks better painted in color.

Quick Reply: If you have an ACI front splitter please step in