Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 11:41 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

Two C5 posters have been added to the inventory. One is the incredibly popular Commemorative Edition poster which I had run out of several months ago. I found a new stash and it is available again. Everyone who bought one of these commented on how great this poster was.

I am also introducing a 50th Anniversary poster for the first time on the website. This is a two-sided poster which means you might want to buy two. I love the shot in the desert...very striking.

If you are able to select these posters and place your order you got one. If you get an Out of Stock message I've run out again.

CruiserBlvd.com/C5Corvette.aspx

Last edited by Navy Blue; 12-31-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:21 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

Check out the new Corvette posters and prints recently added to the inventory.

This 11" x 17" CruiserBlvd.com advertising poster is free for orders $100 and over. Everyone who has seen this poster loves it. All Corvette generations are represented and it features many of my best sellers. This quality poster is professionally printed on 100 lb glossy stock.

CruiserBlvd.com

Old 12-31-2009, 08:12 PM
seamus2154
Drifting

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

I was very interseted in the CE poster 2mnths ago when they ran out. I just bought a Z16. There was one left, I emailed and had just missed it. I saw the others but I really wanted this one. Well today I get an email from Greg That they received more and he remembered how I wanted one. Order placed!! I may have missed it again if I wasn't contacted. Great vendor, Thanks Greg!!

Get notified of new replies

To The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!

Quick Reply: The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!