Sponsored by:

need opinion on rear fenders

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 08:40 PM
joshtownsend
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by johncbourg
I'm just not sure what "Inch Wee" wants. Is he actually calling people out from Texas to street race.

And what this 50-150 crap....Hey "Widdle Wee"...why not 70-190

First off, his JC Whitney special convert is heavy. From what I read its a "small, thats sm- all" P1SC stock bottom convert.

Which is fitting for Mr. "Widdle Wee Wee".

Second, he is calling out people in the 750+ rwhp range.

Also those CCW's look like they have passed around like a 2 dollar hooker.

Hey Inch Wee, let us know when that Special is in Maryland.

All you have to do is asked.. your 4 hours away or so.. meet me in the middle and we can for from whatever you would like... ps bring that viper too.. I love to make you look silly in that thing.. Maybe at TX2k11?? BTW.. i have talk to several people that have seen your car isn't that great in person..a great photographer can do wonders for any car.. you better thank greatly!!

haha I love all the attention!!! I'm betting we can hit 10-15 pages before the week is up.. come..i know all you haters can do it!!!

Last edited by joshtownsend; 11-10-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:46 PM
joshtownsend
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by JPM
very fitting

im glad you like my sig form other sites.. dig around a little bit.. you might find some more interesting stuff...hahah

I don't get uptight about anything....I just sit back and laugh at all the silly people who do..
Old 11-10-2010, 08:49 PM
joshtownsend
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by LSOHOLIC
Josh I really don't want to get all caught up in this pissing battle of who's paint is shinier. But from what I've gather about your powerplant I would not be calling out to many guys. Please tell me that the PSC1 is not your source of all that badass power.

It reminds me of the import guys who say there **** is so fast. And when they finially make it to the track to put a time on it....well...lets just say they don't come back. The CFM limits of the PSC1 are nothing special.

But by all means I'd love to hear what your combo is. I'm not bashing you at all but...PSC1 The PSC1 is very, very, very mild at best. BTW, I don't see you much on Yellowbullet. If your going to start calling guys out I'd start there.

136 should say it all... i got one more time before I'm not allowed back and I should trap 142 or so with a liittle more tuning.. P1 and stock bottom end.. whats there to be scared of !!! hahah
Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 PM
z06joe
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by joshtownsend
BTW.. i have talk to several people that have seen your car isn't that great in person..a great photographer can do wonders for any car.. you better thank greatly!!
Seriously???? I doubt that your so called source is credible.... The car has been professionally detailed (I helped) and none of the photos have been doctored to hide anything.

Also please.... please for the love of the forum, learn how to speak correctly... your grammar is lacking my friend.... It's talked... not talk and you have a run on sentence that's also lacking transitional words... but it's cool... I'm not one to point out obvious mistakes..
Old 11-10-2010, 09:07 PM
JPM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In IX Veteran

im glad you like my sig form other sites.. dig around a little bit.. you might find some more interesting stuff...hahah

I don't get uptight about anything....I just sit back and laugh at all the silly people who do..
Ooooo I have loads more...you should hide your silly self a little better

Originally Posted by z06joe
Seriously???? I doubt that your so called source is credible.... The car has been professionally detailed (I helped) and none of the photos have been doctored to hide anything.

Also please.... please for the love of the forum, learn how to speak correctly... your grammar is lacking my friend.... It's talked... not talk and you have a run on sentence that's also lacking transitional words... but it's cool... I'm not one to point out obvious mistakes..
He is trying to do a turnaround...we got under his skin and now his pathetic effort to get under Johnny-B's.
In case you havent figured it out...we are all friends in the real world and all of us have seen all of our cars so take your so-called source and hang out ...probably the only friend you have with your mentality.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
johncbourg
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Damn thats all the comeback you have?

My car doesnt even exist! The whole thing was done in photoshop hahahahahahaha

Your right! Photoshop is a wonderful thing!

One more thing, your 17-1 victory score shouldnt include soccer moms driving SUVs...I'm Jus sayn

Last edited by johncbourg; 11-10-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
sneakelman
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

All you have to do is asked.. your 4 hours away or so.. meet me in the middle and we can for from whatever you would like... ps bring that viper too.. I love to make you look silly in that thing.. Maybe at TX2k11?? BTW.. i have talk to several people that have seen your car isn't that great in person..a great photographer can do wonders for any car.. you better thank greatly!!

haha I love all the attention!!! I'm betting we can hit 10-15 pages before the week is up.. come..i know all you haters can do it!!!
This is getting better and better!
Name your "several people" sources.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
sneakelman
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

My car doesnt even exist! The whole thing was done it photoshop hahahahahahaha

Wait! WTF?! You mean that yellow streak I've seen disappearing so dam fast, is only a CG trick? Darn computers are getting better and better man.
CG me a blown 427 under Sneaks hood would ya.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:25 PM
JPM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In IX Veteran

My car doesnt even exist! The whole thing was done in photoshop hahahahahahaha

One more thing, your 17-1 victory score shouldnt include soccer moms driving SUVs...I'm Jus sayn
Mehhhhh Victory scores are for 18 year olds on prom night
Wait....................I think I uncovered his true age

Quick Reply: need opinion on rear fenders