Shops near Pensacola, FL

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 12:34 PM
USN32
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shops near Pensacola, FL

Hey all,

I just moved down to Pensacola, Florida for Navy flight school and I am in need of help finding a shop to get some work done on my car. I really want to get some long tube headers installed and get the car tuned. Any ideas of shops that can do this around the area? I'm willing to drive a little but am limited to a 400 mile radius from Pensacola. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Vette Gator 01
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would check XXX Motor Sports and Leo's Corvette's. I've heard people drive here from out of town to go to XXX, but Leo's has been around forever-- which is hard to do if you don't do good work.
Welcome to Pensacola.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:20 PM
LoneStarFRC
Team Owner

Received 226 Likes on 213 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by USN32
Hey all,

I just moved down to Pensacola, Florida for Navy flight school and I am in need of help finding a shop to get some work done on my car. I really want to get some long tube headers installed and get the car tuned. Any ideas of shops that can do this around the area? I'm willing to drive a little but am limited to a 400 mile radius from Pensacola. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
EFI Alchemy, Green Cove Springs (Jacksonville suburb), FL. I checked the distance for you. It's 330 miles(~) and Doc, the owner (and ex-Blue Angel team member), has his shop there and can take care of your header installation and he is a true master at tuning. One of the best tuners in the Southeast U.S. and that's no exaggeration.

In-ground Dyno-Jet dyno on premises. He still works a civilian job at NAS JAX during the day and goes to his shop in the afternoon. Shop hours are 11a to 8p M/F but they're available on Sat too. Brett and Jeff hold down the fort until Doc gets there.
Doc stands behind his work, does NOT lock his tunes (like some tuners) and is a genuine nice guy. I speak from personal experience.

HTH

I highly recommend.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Z06pete
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Here's one I recommend, South Georgia Corvette and it's not that far a drive from you, Located in Thomasville Ga. Just across the Fla. border. Ask for Arron, Great guy he does it all, fantastic work, I think you'll like. Also thank you for your service to our country.
http://sgvette.com/

God Bless our Troops
Especially Our Snipers

Pete

P.S. Arron's Shop also has an in ground Dyno jet for tuning give him a call

Last edited by Z06pete; 12-07-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Shops near Pensacola, FL

Quick Reply: Shops near Pensacola, FL